SAU Community

Cruise For 19/06/09 [friday]

That_timothy

Just making a point here...what's wrong with the good old single meet-point & a time for a cruise??? It's fair enough if a few people from the same area want to meet up to head to the cruise together & discuss it in the thread, but separate meet-points for the same cruise? Never seen it done like this....

Just making a point here...what's wrong with the good old single meet-point & a time for a cruise??? It's fair enough if a few people from the same area want to meet up to head to the cruise together & discuss it in the thread, but separate meet-points for the same cruise? Never seen it done like this....

Then you haven't been on a particular e-tuned club cruise then.

Then you haven't been on a particular e-tuned club cruise then.

Yeah eTuned do heaps of this don't they?

N.O.R. meets mean that whever runs from there will pretty much spend their entire night just driving along the freeway man. That, and the dudes who come from way north quite often end up making their own meet points prior to the cruise anyway.

Hope that helps =]

Ok, quick note; there's apparently the "ryding dirty cruise" that night as well, meeting at Citywest. They're meeting at 8:30, leaving 9:30, since we're starting later, and to avoid confusion, if they're inside - we'll take outside, if they're outside - we'll take inside.

Make sense? Open to suggestions here.

New thread to clear this all up (Thanks Rhys)

Cruise for friday night, as in tomorrow =]

Meet;

N.O.R.

Citywest carpark, 9pm meet, 9:30 depart

S.O.R.

Leach Hwy McDonalds, Mellville, 9pm meet, 9:30

Have fun,

Tim

BTW Tim, who's in charge with the S.O.R. meet point?

Tim, it's done and organized. Just leave it as it is. Too late to change anything.

Everyone meeting NoR, look out for Tim's blue R33 with gold vynals down the side, and I'll have my silver R33 there as well. Rydin' Dirty is a Ford club (I think. Bogan V8s anyway) so just look for all the Skylines/imports and come park with us.

SoR people, park with Tobin, white R33 with blue [LULZORS] plates. Again, look for all the imports.

And Tim, just have a single meet point next time, it's much easier that way.

damn, cruises are always on when im alredy doing something.

-just for people that dont know, if u wanna 'cruise' go on this one, if u wanna see LOTS and LOTS of skids4thekids then take the rydin dirrty one.

weather so terrible too dangerous for me hehe

Supras love it sideways! I know mine does  :P

If you know how to drive your car and know it's limits, then nothing is 'too' dangerous.

Edited by Susstt

Supras love it sideways! I know mine does :P

If you know how to drive your car and know it's limits, then nothing is 'too' dangerous.

too risky for me hehe number of high powered cars all tailing each other in the wet hehe didnt want to risk it and no my supra prefers the freeway hehe not sideways