SAU Community

Stolen, Need Every Help We Can Get - Now Found!

viet_boi

Parts List :

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec (Bayside Blue)

Power: 339.1 HP (ATW) or 253AWKW at 1.1 BAR

Torque: 424Nm

Tuned by: Sean at Allstar Garage

Mileage: 51xxxkm

Exterior

-Carbon Fibre Bonnet with Graphic Decals

-Carbon Fibre Eyelids

-Carbon Fibre Nismo B-Pillar Garnish

-Carbon Fibre Rear Adjustable Wing

-Carbon Fibre Top Secret Rear Diffuser

-Carbon Fibre Ganador Mirrors

-R34 GTR Vspec Front Diffuser

-Colour-coded Front Lip

-Vinyl Graphic on Body

-LED Taillights

-LED Boot Stop Light-Clear Indicators (Front & Side)

-Nismo Side Skirts and Rear Pods

-Exhaust Shield

-Mine's Air Duct

-Bosch Wipers (Front & Back)

-License Plate Angle Adjustor

-Rims: Advan AVS Model 5

-Tyres: Yokohama S Drive

Performance Parts

-Apexi Power FC D-Jetro plus Hand Controller

-HKS EVC 6 Boost Controller

-Pivot Speed Meter (Speed Limiter Disabled)

-Pivot Turbo Timer

-Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers (9 Settings) (Professionally lowered by Pedders Suspension)

-Blitz Induction Cover

-Brembo Brakes

-Fujitsubo S/Steel Catback

-Exedy Sport Ceramic Single Plate

-Machined Flywheel

-Pivot Radiator Cap

Sound System

-Double-Din Deck (with 2 remote)

-Kenwood 3 way speakers (Front)

-Kenwood 4 way speakers (Rear)

-Kenwood Splits

-Kenwood 6 Channel Amplifier

-Kenwood Mono-Channel Amplifier

-Kenwood Subwoofer

Others

-Nismo Titanium Gearknob

-Hornet "Talking" Alarm System

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken to Kelvin, have let him know i spotted it at 11am yesterday morning while leaving albany heading home to perth.

Have also posted up on AlbanyModifiers to help kelvin out, someone should hopefully spot it, a very nice car nothing like it in albany.

fingers crossed for ya mate, chris

Hey, ive only just found out an hr ago it was stolen and promptly called kelvin who has given the police my number if they need to contact me.

As i said to kelvin i didnt take alot of notice of the car itself just admired it as i drove past i had no idea it was stolen at the time and wouldve obviously done more if i had known, i DO know however it was the exact car from the pictures.

And yes, it does seem weird that it was heading to albany but from what ive read it is a very well known car up here.

Anyway good luck to kelvin and i hope that ge gets his pride and joy back very soon

Highly unlikely u'll see that car driving around on the streets now, prob stripped or burnt out now unless they want to get caught. Still best of luck getting it back

is that what people do?? steal skylines and drop the engines into vls??

That's what i do, ha ha na just jokes

Edited by skyhigh r33

The police probably won't do much about it as their feeble minds will be thinking that there's one less hoon car on the road.

If it was being driven on it's way to Albany, the thieves have a huge set of balls the size of melons considering the hoon target factor.

Still hoping the best though, it's too nice a car to be chopped.

ive got a friend in albany keeping an eye out for the car... i was thinkin this break driving down to albany and searching everywhere...but i think they'll hide it specifically if they see a whole bunch of skylines rock up :S

Have been Keeping an eye out for the car whole day while driving. saw a similar r34 and thought it was the one but got closer and it wasnt.

Will keep looking around. Hope you find it soon bro. And those sad mothaf**kars who stole it get their hands chopped off or somethin. hate people who want things for free and cant work for themselves to afford somethin.

Maybe you should ask around like your neighbours if they noticed somethin strange in the past few days before it got stolen. there is always a clue.

Anyways let me stop talkin shit.

i have the urge to drive down there myself!!!

oh according to one of my friends (who's in with all the bikies and some dodgy ppl down there so he's got a couple of close friends lookin out for the car) he reckons there aren't really any chop shops that he's aware of but he'll check up on it...

hope it's found :P sucks epic wang that some dude has stolen it... he better pray the cops find him first >: )!!!

maybe we should post it up in all the other states just to make sure that if anyone was to look at cheap parts from over here they need to make sure it's legit and not from Kelvin's car?

just a suggestion...