SAU Community

"stu Tu Tu"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i run the GReddy type s bov to atmo and its wound in to hard setting. It flutters up to three times if im just starting to build boost and back off (driving gently etc). Dont much know why how or what, but i do like the sound. For me the light flutter is ok, but the louder pchsshht is where its at when im up her. For that reason i stayed away from the HKS SSQ on the skyline.

Ive seen and heard a few vl's dosing and im of mixed opinion about it. one thing for sure it doesnt say hard tuned to me, it says hello ladies look at me im full sick....

All that said i chose the SSQ on my sigma to keep the noise down on gear changes. It's running short and large intake pipes so it's quite subtle but still doing the job. See how it sounds when i get to 18psi and if it's too invasive i'll go plumb back. With that car its all about less attention is better where skyline it's pose on.

R32 gtr 362RWKW no bov apexi filters and i can dose as good and loud as any VL and it sounds tough as like if it where in bathurst again, two turbos belching out sweet noise now thats where its at. And for those that say no BOV does damage thats bullshit 20k klms with -9 garretts and still perfect cond turbos.

cheers.

i love dose. i did an rb30 conversion and bought a vipec ecu so i could get rid of my AFM so i could get some better dose. ~$8000 later and i couldnt be happier. oh yeah, the car goes alright too.

Edited by SECURITY

thats confusing as shit.

Suction and dose?

Sound identical to me.

I've got one of them.. thats all i know...

Its sorta... suction... then... when i let go of accelerator... got the BOV and some of the suction letting out :S

the busses with dose that i've heard sound like emo-dose to me :down: , like the busses are hating life because they run on gas now. ssssuuuuuu tu....................tu....................tu....................tu