SAU Community

Wreaking S2 R33 Very Clean Car, All Parts

i have a r33 s2 gunmetal grey in colour crashed in front left, car is missing front bar left head light and left quater, the car is not striped and still runs 120k on the clock, hybrid front mount 3" turbo back exhaust. tell me what you want and the price u want to pay and i will get back to u asap, my number is 0432457305 text me between 630 am and 630 pm

i have a r33 s2 gunmetal grey in colour crashed in front left, car is missing front bar left head light and left quater, the car is not striped and still runs 120k on the clock, hybrid front mount 3" turbo back exhaust. tell me what you want and the price u want to pay and i will get back to u asap, my number is 0432457305 text me between 630 am and 630 pm

hi mate how much are you asking for the down pipe from turbo to cat what inces it is and what style is the wastgate down pipe seperate or what ? and a right hand side bonnet hinge .thanks

Hey Dude, looking for the following. Can I get prices?

Top Radiator mounting bar - with the latch that holds the bonnet arm down(Little black plastic bit) Maybe also Bonnet Latch without wire.

Bonnet

Plastic bits off doors that sit on inside behind Mirrors. For tweeter mounting.

A/C Condenser with Thermo Fan.

Is the Reo Bar busted? If not I'll take that too. And if there are any damage to the mentioned bits let me know.

Cheers

Edited by Aidan