SAU Community

I Just Installed My 2 Way Diff In R33

Hey guys, i installed a 2 way diff today in my 33 and now it feels slow... Could it be my Power Fc tune? would i need to re-tune? or could it be my diff ratio gears are now mixed up? Thanks guys..

Geraus...

tuning your powerFC has nothing to do with your diff.

You're probably getting better traction, and your back end is snapping out anymore that's why you feel that it is slow. Stock VLSD diffs are really shet, if I clutch kick mine in 2nd the rear end of the car would go across the other side of the road even if I am going in a straight line. That rear end kicking is what you probably experience as "OMFG it's fast" but it's actually just a shetty diff.

ohh ok, The house is stock i think... i brought it with the diff inside. It looks stock though the centre... im not sure how do i check?

going from the stock diff to a 1.5 way felt a little slower initially as the wheels didnt spin as easy, which meant the revs didnt go nuts. but if you

have a look at the speedo there is a huge difference.

is it a brand new diff or 2nd hand? if it's new diff u gotta break those suckers in...

and yes, the dynamics and mechanics of your transmission has changed resulting in different feel... nothing to do with ur tune mate