SAU Community

Automatically Dipping Rear View Mirror

scottnothing

Thats funny I just noticed that on mine the other day, except both of my side mirrors do it

Don't they do that when you select reverse to aid in reverse parking? :yes:

I just leave the mirror toggle on the left side and when I go to park, turn the mirror down.

Who needs auto dipping mirrors when I still have 2 functioning arms.... LOL :D

to me its dealer fitted crap that breaks . every car I have done over the past year and bit had it pulled when I did the car. considering most of it is T tapped in place its asking for issues as 90% of them are loose!

if you have the alarm that goes with it rip that out too.

I just leave the mirror toggle on the left side and when I go to park, turn the mirror down.

Who needs auto dipping mirrors when I still have 2 functioning arms.... LOL :)

It's actually pretty nice to have when you park next to a curb, especially if you have some nice wheels. BTW anyone know how to make the mirrors NOT fold in when you arm the alarm?

It's actually pretty nice to have when you park next to a curb, especially if you have some nice wheels. BTW anyone know how to make the mirrors NOT fold in when you arm the alarm?

For me it is one of the options on the switch next to the mirror adjustment. One is out, one is in and the other is automatic. Not sure which is which tho.

I was told by one lucky person with auto folding mirrors that it only folds in automatically when the mirror fold switch is pressed in at the top. When it is in the neutral setting in the middle they do not fold in.

to me its dealer fitted crap that breaks . every car I have done over the past year and bit had it pulled when I did the car. considering most of it is T tapped in place its asking for issues as 90% of them are loose!

if you have the alarm that goes with it rip that out too.

hi chris -- someone said you'd been sorting cruise control for the m35. you got it sussed yet and how much dollar?

thanks

I was told by one lucky person with auto folding mirrors that it only folds in automatically when the mirror fold switch is pressed in at the top. When it is in the neutral setting in the middle they do not fold in.

yeap..

i think you are talking about me right :)

yeap..

i think you are talking about me right :)

Correct................lucky bastard. But then again I still have 2 working arms and fingers so I use these to activate the switch. :)

hi chris -- someone said you'd been sorting cruise control for the m35. you got it sussed yet and how much dollar?

thanks

yep fully sussed and available for order. $POA. (IE ask me via PM)