SAU Community

Interior Retrim

Hanaldo

Hey guys and girls,

Im planning to get leather retrim for my 34, just wanted to find out if anyone has experience with either Proseats or Ultimate Auto Trim, i want to go with one of these two but having read a couple of different threads, there are a few complaints about Proseats being hard to install with lots of zip ties, etc. On the other hand i havent heard much about UAT, so i dunno what they are like.

So basically what i want to do is get white door inserts, mojority black seats, with perforated grey leather in the middle, kind of like the stock sort of look but in leather. And then i wanted GT embroidered on the seats.

I know Proseat do the GT embroidery, but UAT dont give it as an example?

So basically i just wanted to find out if anyone has used either of the companies and what their opinions are? And how good the end product is, do the seats look factory like the companies claim? I know UAT have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but i dont want the hassel if im not satisfied lol.

Cheers for any help

Try jammer33 JAMES COMI www.jctrimming.com 0422148875 jame`s has done few GTR`S & some other car`s work`s very good ,He is on here ,cheer`s chuckie.

Seems there are a few of us wanting the same thing, perhaps a group buy is in order?

First i would really like to know who is best though. I emailed all 3 companies today, including JCTrimming, so hopefully i get my quotes back soon.

Has no one on the forum had any work done by any of these guys? And i mean like full retrims, seats and everything

Seems there are a few of us wanting the same thing, perhaps a group buy is in order?

First i would really like to know who is best though. I emailed all 3 companies today, including JCTrimming, so hopefully i get my quotes back soon.

Has no one on the forum had any work done by any of these guys? And i mean like full retrims, seats and everything

Yes my GTR has had a 'full' interior retrim by James, very happy with it indeed :blush:

IMG_2765%20(Small).jpg

IMG_2769%20(Small).jpg

Edited by PSI_GTSII

Yes my GTR has had a 'full' interior retrim by James, very happy with it indeed :D

IMG_2765%20(Small).jpg

IMG_2769%20(Small).jpg

That looks great, if only he would reply to my emails or answer my phone calls :)

hey man, ive used GM Mallaine in east perth in the past and they will be doing my Skyline for Powercruise if i get the funds together, these guys are excellent, they have done a few full interiors in my other club and they are all quality, they advertise in Perth Street Cars, ask for Brad, tell him i sent ya, he has done my last ute, full custom leather job, with all the extra bits i wanted just over $1300, they retro fitted FPV seat pads into an earlier falcon, that was extra but they will do anything you want, one loser i whent to in Ozy park wanted $1300 just to do the 2 seats!!

check out their web site for contact details, ask for Brad.

Visit This Website!!

if you want pics let me know!!

Gonz.

hey man, ive used GM Mallaine in east perth in the past and they will be doing my Skyline for Powercruise if i get the funds together, these guys are excellent, they have done a few full interiors in my other club and they are all quality, they advertise in Perth Street Cars, ask for Brad, tell him i sent ya, he has done my last ute, full custom leather job, with all the extra bits i wanted just over $1300, they retro fitted FPV seat pads into an earlier falcon, that was extra but they will do anything you want, one loser i whent to in Ozy park wanted $1300 just to do the 2 seats!!

check out their web site for contact details, ask for Brad.

Visit This Website!!

if you want pics let me know!!

Gonz.

Thanks for that mate, pics would be great

this is the only pic i have atm untill i get home from up north, but they did the door infills, elbow pads, center console, gear shift boot and the seats and head rests, all Italian leather, all double stitched in silver, the ute is sold but remains in the club, i saw it at the Perth Performance Motorshow and its still in excellent condition and its still a daily driver for the new owner too, so i couldnt recomend them anymore, if anything, atleast go to their shop and check em out!!

005-2.jpg

Gonz.

post-62638-1247445915_thumb.jpg