SAU Community

Need Help With Pick Up In Melbourne, Vic

Icekallt

As the topic says I have found a vl rb30 series 2 engine block with crank that i want to buy but the sellers has pickup only. The item is located in Melbourne, VIC.

Is there anyone here that can help me?

I Live in Sweden thats why its a little bit complicated for me to go and pick it up.

So if anyone can pick it up for me and then send it to me here in sweden that would be lovely!

Regards.

Peter

Edited by Icekallt

www.r31skylineclub.com

forum often has rb30's out of cars being wrecked, might have more luck there. I work full time and study so sorry to say i don't have the time too help.

www.r31skylineclub.com

forum often has rb30's out of cars being wrecked, might have more luck there. I work full time and study so sorry to say i don't have the time too help.

I tried to register there but it denied me because I dont have an email from my internet provider..

I use Gmail

Isnt it anybody that can heöp me?

Perhaps theres an company that can help me?

Your best bet is to contact a freight company, tell them you want an engine picked up from here and shipped to you, if you have tnt over there they should be able to handle it for you.

Also check the Commodore/VL forums, plenty of RB30's there too :)

There are quite a few freighting companies around, it won't be too cheap to get it but call around and see...

Do you have any links to the most popular commodore/VL forums ?

you can try

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/ and www.r31skylineclub.com

find one for sale and organize freight from their door to yours. it will cost a lot but be well worth it once you have the RB30DET in there!

And for the price it will cost you for freight why not get a couple of full engines, purchase price wont be much more but you would have plenty of spares then if you need them.

And for the price it will cost you for freight why not get a couple of full engines, purchase price wont be much more but you would have plenty of spares then if you need them.

Do you know some place where i can get in touch with for a group buy of engines? I tryid to join VLCalais.com.au but they denied me as they dont think i belong on there forum for some reason..

Do you know some place where i can get in touch with for a group buy of engines? I tryid to join VLCalais.com.au but they denied me as they dont think i belong on there forum for some reason..

calais turbo and r31 skyline club are the two best ones, i know calais turbo wont let you join up with out an isp email.

calais turbo and r31 skyline club are the two best ones, i know calais turbo wont let you join up with out an isp email.

its the same with r31.. And I dont have an isp email yet.. Have to try and get one then..