Left For Dead 2

Johnny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I obtain these said games?

Virtual rape ftw.

L4D 2...sure to be nuts. What a pain in the ass that it's going to be banned. The original was great fun as long as you devoted enough time to learning how to work as a team - this also posed a problem as players with different skill levels just don't enjoy playing with each other. And the server locating system was just the biggest crock of shit. 11,000 people are playing Left4Dead and it can't find a free server lol.

tokyotosho.info

=D

anyone playing L4D2 with 64 bit windows 7 operating system?

the original L4D doesnt work on 64 bit.... :)

I play L4D and L4D2 on Windows7 64bit, haven't done anything special to get them to run, just installed and played

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I play L4D and L4D2 on Windows7 64bit, haven't done anything special to get them to run, just installed and played

I haven't had a problem with games on Windows 7 64bit either, i've even had retro games working, without fiddling.

gore has been censored again from an update >< . is there another way to enable gore? lol :thumbsup:

I verified my files and have changed the text in the files back to 510 and at the moment it is full gore again :P I have turned off the auto update through steam and I'll see how it goes...

Oh, and I have L4D & L4D2 running on Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bit with no dramas

Edited by Fry_33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SO I have the Aussi version, Ive changed that setting 550 to 510 in the steam_app.txt file.. SO now I have full Gore, which is mad.. but I cant find any servers now? what do i have to do?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...