SAU Community

Stop My Cd Player From Trying To Load Cds

Hi, my 2003 V35 GT8 Bose 6 stacker CD player is broken and displaying the F0 error. I am using the RCA ins in the TV module to play music from my iPod. When I start my car the CD player tries to eject each of the six CDs in the CD player - so I get a ticking type noise for say 10 seconds every time I turn the car on; then an beep as if to tell me it didn't work.

Is there a way that does not involve me removing the unit from the car to make the CD player forget about trying to load CDs?

Thanks, Ben.

• 1 month later...

The stacker in my sedan gave in to the "ERROR F0" yesterday aswell... :(

The sound it makes is murderous! Im not going to try and fix the stacker. I have a Chris Rodgers under the seat dvd special, and im in Perth which limits my options... But i do want to put and end to the sound also.

Any DIY's on how to unplug the stacker??

I have the "Instrument Panel Assembly" service manual, but any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking maybe a sledge hammer would do the trick :)

for all those keen, my 350GT-8 sedan bose cd player (6 disc), MD 6 disk stacker, panasonic 7" lcd screen, panasonic satnav (japanese) with 4GB hard drive and SD card slot, factory reverse cam is up for grabs...when I do my full stereo install, i'll post it up..stay tuned!!!

my centre console fascia with the dual climate control and A/C module is likely to go up for sale also...