SAU Community

What Wire Is What?

fat_stag

• 2 weeks later...

its easy to figure out which one is which with a test light or a multi meter, just probe between ground and the ignition plug. one will be accessory on, on is ignition on, one is the start signal, and one will be permanent positive feed. they are the main wires you'd be looking for. don't know the colour of the wires though.

lol na im not into jackin cars i would hate it if someone done it to my car. gonna put a tt in it and im a bit lazy if i can find a easyer way that gets the same result i will take it.

lol na im not into jackin cars i would hate it if someone done it to my car. gonna put a tt in it and im a bit lazy if i can find a easyer way that gets the same result i will take it.

if you're out to steal cars with the knowledge you appear to have, you're going to fail miserably, very very quickly anyway :angry:

I highly recommend you check out the "How to use a multimeter" articles on AutoSpeed. If you're soldering (which you should be for these kind of projects) multimeter skills are an absolute necessity when dealing with anything electrical.