SAU Community

R33 S1 Skyline Up For Grabs!

As iv'e taken up a new job I need to start looking at something more practical. She has over 10K worth of mods and has only just clicked over 100XXX kms. I am open for swaps, I'd like a stagea or a legnum.

I have owned her for 2 years and have never been let down. Always serviced and top quality fuel and oils used.

post-33958-1247655645_thumb.jpg

post-33958-1247655668_thumb.jpg

post-33958-1247655685_thumb.jpg

post-33958-1247655823_thumb.jpg

post-33958-1247655916_thumb.jpg

Mods include

- Apexi PFC

- Apexi boost controller

- HKS Turbo timer

- HKS 2535 Turbo

- Nismo fuel pressure reg

- Bosch 0440 fuel pump

- Surge tank

- Z32 AFM

- FMIC

- Tein coil overs

- RDA Slotted rotors

- Red stuff pads

- Resprayed calipers

- 17" Rims

- 10k Alpine system

- Carbon Fibre Bootlid

- Carbon fibre Bonnet

There are a couple of things that need some attention. She needs new castor arm bushes and the front bar could use a change over. There is also a slight nitch into 4th but was that way 2 years ago and still the box is sweet.

I would like to chase $15000 ono

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I knew people weren't really buying but not even one hit. lol....

Price drop $13500

Where else can you buy a 12 sec car for less than 15k. She has never been raced or misstreated. Can't say iv'e never spun the wheels as it is hard not to in 1st and 2nd. First to see will buy.

Just put some new premium pads on the rears and got the rotors machined. I have done some ajusting to the clutch and it seems to have gotten rid of the notch from 3rd into 4th.

I am quite open to offers atm as I really need a bigger car. In my 100% honest opinion $1500 would completely finish this car with nothing else to do. That would be a new front bar (sprayed), control arm bushes changed and a syncro in the box. Although it doesn't really need it. They are the only things really wrong with her.

Open to swaps and offers.... I'll even drive it to Sydney if someone up there wants is.