SAU Community

Thursday Nights?

sp series 2

if you go out there without parking up with a nice car your going to get hasseled by the cops... make sure your cars legal and you have a chance...

its nice to see some cars though... and yes... it was good 5-8 years ago not now to many cops

i understand what your saying mate.

but honestly......how many cars out thu nights are stock :P

Sunshine Coast does not have a car scene.

Thursday night I can guarantee you the boys in blue will be out in force and will be happy to pick you up for minor things, sometimes they even bring their buddy's from Brisbane up to have a look around, they are from the State Traffic Task Force.

The last time I went out on a Thursday night was coming back from the State of Origin in Brisbane, it was only 8pm but I had already been challenged by a Hyundai Excel with a massive GREDDY sticker on the rear window and a Red P Plate, at the lights on Aerodrome Road.

I just shook my head, how things have changed.

Sunshine Coast does not have a car scene.

Thursday night I can guarantee you the boys in blue will be out in force and will be happy to pick you up for minor things, sometimes they even bring their buddy's from Brisbane up to have a look around, they are from the State Traffic Task Force.

The last time I went out on a Thursday night was coming back from the State of Origin in Brisbane, it was only 8pm but I had already been challenged by a Hyundai Excel with a massive GREDDY sticker on the rear window and a Red P Plate, at the lights on Aerodrome Road.

I just shook my head, how things have changed.

i know man. there was no way u would have won.

thats the limited edition excel.

stay away, not to be tampered with :happy:

You do have a dog don't you? If so, I guess that ok :D

Lol, I sure do :D I usually head there at about 9.45 :D Only time I can get the damn park to myself and it has the added benefit of being able to show a few excel drivers up. I just need to hurry up and order my VOLVO & 1.8L badges.

I did have a skyline pull in about a fortnight ago (I suck at keeping track of time), stop for about 2 minutes and leave. At first I thought s/he was looking at my Stag but I think they were just taking a phone call :P I'm antisocial though so I didn't go and say hello.

Baskin and robins tonight! @ 7.30 pm

indooropilly, Moggil road.

yeeeh breh :/

Hahaha I dont think wel get many ppl turnin up from this thread

yeh probs not - lame-os

The only time I've been to indooropilly I got fined, and it's over an hour from maroochydore?

yeeh but well worth the hour,

the baskins n robins girls are sexy

:P

..and under 18

we can do a maroochy .... cold rock .... LOL or if you like the under 18's go to sunshine plaza......hahahahahha

(i wont be there at either)

Woooo I used to love going to Sunshine plaza when I was up the sunny coast (like 6 years ago), so many smokin hot girls there.

I even picked up in foot locker of all places when I was buying some ugg boots :banana:

Those were the good ol' days

Edited by Danski