Mallala Grip Prac

SkyHi_33

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was out there watching a couple of mates, greyish CA18 bluebird ended up running in the mid 1:22's and then finally blew it's turbo, turns out a GT28RS can only take 24psi for so long, and also the blue CA18 KE30 2 door corolla which lost a wheel on it's final lap (still unsure what happened here as I saw him with my own eyes check every wheel nut on the car before venturing out, possibly the slip on spacers???) this was running pretty consistantly in the low 1:22's all day still cant manage to break into the 21 mark.

Some very nice cars out thats for sure. Blue 32 you car blows some insane flames at times :P :P

I took my R35 GTR out to Mallala yesterday for track day (my Race R33 was not ready - still waiting for better brakes)

Mananged a best of 1min 16.4 (timed using GPS track timer supplied by another R35 owner).

Keir ran a 15.8 in his white R35! He was flying. He also had his new EVO X out there but the brakes were not up to

the pace but I think they got into the teens with it.

I did run a bunch of 18s & a few 17s. I was amazed at the different times I was getting from different people timing with stopwatches etc for the same lap! From now on I am only going to rely on driftbox or GPS track timers as the stopwatches

do not seem to be very accurate.

Cant wait to get my race R33 out there with the new brakes on it.

I took my R35 GTR out to Mallala yesterday for track day (my Race R33 was not ready - still waiting for better brakes)

Mananged a best of 1min 16.4 (timed using GPS track timer supplied by another R35 owner).

Keir ran a 15.8 in his white R35! He was flying. He also had his new EVO X out there but the brakes were not up to

I did run a bunch of 18s & a few 17s. I was amazed at the different times I was getting from different people timing with stopwatches etc for the same lap! From now on I am only going to rely on driftbox or GPS track timers as the stopwatches

Your 35 is great mate! Cheers for the spin in it today, really appreciated it, still can't get the smile off of my face! :P

Would definately be keen to see what the 33 can do, something to aspire to I guess :down:

Well i guess it depends on who you get to do your timing then. The People doing the modern reg' timing have been checked against electronic timers and they were within 0:00.010