SAU Community

Never Buy Parts From Nissan Direct!

Hi Guys,

Just thought i would warn you in regards to purchasing parts from nissan.

If you ever need parts contact Riverside Infiniti in california.

The guy to deal with is Tony Nazzal, email: [email protected]

The reason why i posted this is because i had something wrong with my starter motor. It was making a noise when cranking the car in the morning like a crunching sound.

Anyway i got a quote for a new one from nissan, $1490.00, stuff that. Contacted infiniti and ended up buying one for $385 delivered, brand new and genuine. Bluddy rip off's

he is probably australian considering he drives a V35 skyline and not an infinity :)

and it wouldnt surprise me that US parts are so much cheaper anyway. getting anything out of japan isnt cheap!

he is probably australian considering he drives a V35 skyline and not an infinity :)

and it wouldnt surprise me that US parts are so much cheaper anyway. getting anything out of japan isnt cheap!

really???

90% of the business I do with japan is not that bad. its who you know.

I agree with you Chris, however i dont know anyone in the industry but you get my gist yea. I mean come on we are talking about a difference of $1015, thats alot of dough.

Hey Chris just a quick question i had a dead battery a couple of weeks ago which you might be aware of as i created a thread about the stalling thing. I asked my auto electrician whether something was draining my battery. He detected that a component on the car was draining 0.02 either volts or amps not to sure how you measure it. He said not to worry about it as it is not ebough to drain the battery. Would that be right? How long would it take to make the battery go dead.

cheers mate

Hey Chris just a quick question i had a dead battery a couple of weeks ago which you might be aware of as i created a thread about the stalling thing. I asked my auto electrician whether something was draining my battery. He detected that a component on the car was draining 0.02 either volts or amps not to sure how you measure it. He said not to worry about it as it is not ebough to drain the battery. Would that be right? How long would it take to make the battery go dead.

cheers mate

I am pretty sure that the ECU has a constant power source and I am pretty sure there would be a few things being powered from there.

Hey Andy thanks. Im just concerned because i have seen a few threads on american forums about a faulty bose radio draining energy even when the car is turned off. It drains enough energy to make the battery go dead within 4 days. Apparently there is a fault in the head unit that causes this.

Edited by T88turbo

Mate all you have to do is email him, tell him what car you have (Remember you must refer to your car as an infiniti G35 coupe or sedan depending on what you have including the year model) and also the part that you need.

You don't really need the part number.

part numbers help. when I'm buying buttons the call to him is easily 30 minutes. with the part numbers ita a 10 minute call. I don't bother with email. takes 2-3 days to get a reply. prefer to deal with nissan japan. 2hr turn around on email and I can usually get straight onto who I need.