SAU Community

Skyline Charity Cruise Scc09

Wagamama

Shame i couldn't cruise with you all, as i had prior commitments, but it was a great turn out as always. I showed up at the Yatala meet to catch up with a few old mates and made my donation to the worthy cause.

Was sad, but great to see my ol' 34 out there and looking fantastic as always... I feel much better knowing she's gone to a good home and i think after Lisa's efforts of cleaning her and being so heavily pregnant, she should have deserved to win the show and shine :D

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a question to those at the end of the Queue..Were people getting pissed in Tambo when they were trying to turn but we just kept pouring through?

I had to laugh cause i was closer to the front and they were waiting then...there was like 60+ cars behind me

I was right near the end of the line and myself and the guys in front were waving to a lot of the people trying to get somewhere. At the Curtis Falls turn off there was a large line of cars like no other I have ever seen on Tambo (I grew up there) who didn't look too happy.

We should have gone up a different way regardless of the condition of the road. It would have been much better to skirt around the base of the mountain through Canungra and go up the goat track (this rd is seriously wicked with hairpin after hairpin), the army live firing signs add to the appeal of the rd. It does have the only traffic light on Tambo but that's because it goes down to one lane width.

Most of my shots didn't turn out nice but here are a few that did.

P8231012.jpg

P8231011.jpg

P8231010.jpg

P8231009.jpg

P8231008.jpg

P8231015.jpg

P8231013.jpg

P8231014.jpg

P8231019.jpg

P8231022.jpg

P8231020.jpg

P8231025.jpg

P8231026.jpg

it was the route that we had to follow, i was leading the pack!:D..suprisingly didnt get too lost:P, couldnt catch up to the guys in front stupid bumpy dirt roads

Who's the hottie in a couple of them photos! :)

That's my little hottie import from the UK :)

DSC00433.jpg

When she agreed to get into the boot of the vert and touch up the hard to reach areas I couldn't spray into I knew I was onto something good.

This is probably more the kind of shot you we're after though.

DSC00054.jpg

Awwww its not fair, nobody got a pic of my car (apart from in the background :P )

Other than that, nice pics.

Sucked that somebody at the front couldnt follow directions and went down the wrong exit TWICE so i barely saw another skyline on the cruise but otherwise it was an awesome day out..............can we make this a HALF annual thing? almost guaranteed cooler temperatures then :)