SAU Community

Rb25 W/ Gtr Top Feed Injectors ?!?

Lets say I get the top feed fuel rail, a set of 6x 444 GTR top feed and the transistor box to make them work, Will they fit in my fuel rail o-rings ??

They will be managed by a PFC.. So im guessing its not that complicated if they do it on the RB20, Only diff is the Rb25 has side-feed injectors but the fuel rail would correct that probleme ? I know stock fuel pressure for my RB25 is about 36-38PSI , would I need to make ajustements for the GTR injectors ?? What is the fuel pressure for a stock GTR ??

THanks for any info !

rail mouts is not a problem but now for the injector O-ring ... Are the rb20 and rb26 ones to small to fit in the rb25 socket or is it the rb25 socket that is to big to take the 444'S Tips ?

Will the rb20-rb26 O-rings fit in the Rb25 Plenum ?

Thanks again for the info !

Have you tried a search, this has been done heaps of times. Short answer, you buy alloy conversion collars, try the For Sale section and use an RB26 or RB20 fuel rail, done.

If you can't find them in the For Sale section, Hi Octane sell some expensive Japanese brand conversion collars, GReddy if I remember rightly.

Cheers

Gary

Thanks Sk

=D

i did this two ways, first was with a rb26 stock rail, running a rb26 pfc on my rb25 and it was ok til a pinhole in rail made it a flamethrower, i used custom brackets to hold the rail to the intake ( i have a custom intake with rb25 lower halve) than i used a ebay fuel rail for use with stock rb26 inj, we modified the mounting tab and drilled new holes and it now works wonderful