SAU Community

Yet Another Hoon Destoys A Skyline

99 GTT

i dont know why everyone get all angry at this shit

i know that everyone i know that owns a sports car has or does take risk at some point.

i myself take risks everyday. coz i spent the f**king money and i can drive my car how ever the f**k i want

and if i crash it, its my problem not yours. and if someone gets hurt that is still ym problem and i would be the one doing the time.

so whats the point saying things like "whoever was driving this deservers to be in prison" WHY?.. coz he took a risk and crashed. well. sorry we've all had close calls when the tiniest thing different and our car would of ended up liek this 33. just got to make sure you know what your doing and have assessed the situation before you drop clutch in 2nd and sit on limiter around a corner :P

i say f**k it. bad luck he ruined his car. and glad he's ok that all i can say.

U are honest, but i think u should review your actions matey. Start with selling your skyline before you give us import drivers a worse name. :down:

lmao, words can't begin describe how much of a dipshit you are. maybe its time for you to take your posting rights back to boostcruising, you'll fit right in over there.

+100000 lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best ways to prevent repeat offenders doing this stupid stuff again is two-fold.

1. GPS tracking

2. Black box in car

Black box records times and speeds, GPS to see where they were doing said speeds.

Oh and TIR60, you say that but how can you decide that its ok to cripple someone? Working in the CTP or greenslip industry we see millions spent to rehabilitate people involved in accidents as well as modifying their homes and work places to adjust them to their new needs. You as a driver owning a sports car do not have the right to choose for someone else, its your choice to speed or do something stupid but alot of the time others pay for it.

For the record though, if I ever got hurt by idiots street racing and lost ANY of my motor functions I would pay it forward to those responsible, in the court system you can get their address and it would be a pleasure to peel your skin off your face for crippling me =P

Edited by MSTRshenanigans

what a waste of Spunk. some Dick heads need to grow up.

Why is it that kids drive a car that already has a bad name because of said kids driving them in a idiot type fashion. Then said kids whine about the hooning laws being so tight and moaning that they are being targetted because of the bad name this vehicle has gotten.

If it wasn't for wankers like this person (the one that crashed the car) then us enthusiast's might actually be able to drive the vehicle on the road without having to second guess a driving decision or mod on the vehicle when a police officer is seen. Wankers who have the mentality that driving is not a privilige but a right need to have there head red. And when they get caught for doing a fully sick handbrake turn and then whinge about hooning laws should have there car taken of them and then put on some sort of registrar that stops them from owning another 'skyline' or 'supra'

or high performance car that they get caught in.

Stupid people really piss me off...

No offence but one of the main reason I sold my GT-R was the stigma that skylines attract towards police and even the general public.

This accident and publication continues to put the skyline as a 'hoons' vehicle, though it's reputation is probably tarnished to the point of no return.

No offence but one of the main reason I sold my GT-R was the stigma that skylines attract towards police and even the general public.

This accident and publication continues to put the skyline as a 'hoons' vehicle, though it's reputation is probably tarnished to the point of no return.

Dont blame ya at all mate.

The only reason I bought a skyline in for a project car to use on the odd occasion , Theres no way I would be able to drive it as a daily just because I hate being pulled over all the time for "random" vehicle inspections.

i dont agree with the whole black box idea, and GPS checking your car. people would be too busy looking at thier speedo instead of the road in fear of being done for speeding. everyone speeds a little (even little old ladies who do 70 in a 100 zone and 70 in a 40 zone).

idiots need to learn some way, everyones had an acco at some point whether it be small or large isnt dependent on the car. But the ego of the guy behind the wheel.

being a fool to this extent with passengers is a big noo noo. my friends always want me to give my car a foot full, but i wont with others in the car or in ANY form of traffic. if they wanna feel the speed they can buy thier own and run the risks themselves, the chances of something going wrong are to high. maybe this is just me being an old fuddy duddy but that my view.

if you dont want cops to notice you, buy a plain white R33 gtst and dont put a huge exhaust on it. done more than 10,000km in the last few months in my car and cops havent even taken a sideways glance at me. (maybe ive just been lucky?)

Tir60 - your a nob, driving on the PUBLIC road is a privledge not a right. The road is owned by the government, so you actually can't do what you like. What if i was on the side of the road pushing my son in his pram and said driver mounted the curb and instead of flipping back onto road.. or whatever the circumstance was hit us, or anyother person in the area? Next time you want to 'have a squirt' or whatever it is you said, how about hit the track... itll cost you all of about $150 +fuel+tyres+servicing cost. It's realistically a pretty small cost when you weigh up the fines you'll recieve for speeding, etc, not to meantion possible loss of income from losing licence? PLUS track is fkn AWSOME fun :thumbsup: !!

man that guy asked for a major flamming =( lol. i love the skyline. not fussed about the reputation it has, all you can do is do the right thing yourself. :P

f**k nubs are nubs. No changing them. Picked up my new baby today, a R33 V-Spec, and did I drive it home sedately. Still getting used to first gear take offs. Man clutch is so light.

pics :P