SAU Community

Powercruise

markus_

hey all i was just wondering if sauwa or anybody from here are going to the powercruise, i think it would be a great idea if a bunch of us could go down

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup :(

Gup - Powercruise.com wrote:

"Hi krystal

There are no club deals in 2009 because it was such a mess last year so I

have decided everyone can look after them selves for entries and people like

yourself can get in early and sort out where everyone might want to camp

with each other on the day"

They didn't reserve spots for club displays last year so it will just be the same.

The only thing they are not doing is have a "club entry"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so what was the go here? i seen a few skylines running around but not much action as far as sauwa was concerned? i spent my time hanging with the silvia wa guys, had a blast (wasnt driving was passenger with friend from silwa) but still me thinks poor effort. Props to the imports tho giving it a go against some huge v8's!

so what was the go here? i seen a few skylines running around but not much action as far as sauwa was concerned? i spent my time hanging with the silvia wa guys, had a blast (wasnt driving was passenger with friend from silwa) but still me thinks poor effort. Props to the imports tho giving it a go against some huge v8's!

Read post #4, there was never any plan to be there.

or do we need the clubs approval before we can do anything at events like this an represent sauwa? surely not? i mean at events like these i think we should be present and getting the name out there and known aswell as having fun as a club with some sort of presence. i had a blast and it woulda been nice to look at members cars out there. just i dunno felt a bit left out as a skyline driver :D

that is my point.... its a good event...why not?

Read post #5. The organisers specified that there would be no club entries... It's probably too hard to govern

'Club approval' will never be given to attend an event on it's behalf. The club either involves themselves or doesn't

Edited by Topaz