SAU Community

600hp R32 Gtst, Rb25/26

OK, looking at the option of selling my 32, dont really wont to but I just need to look at the option, building a house and unfortunately the 2 kids dont fit as there is no rear seats.

R32 GTST, 92 model, Burgendy, not sure of kms but will check, BN front and rear bar, GTR bonnet, side skirts, no spoiler, excellent paint job

Engine:

Fully built RB25, fitted with RB26 crank and rods, wiesco pistons, ARP studs on cradle and head, metal headgaket, ported head, HKS cams 256 and 262 from memory. Motor was fully built by Nisspeed here with evertything done that was required. All balanced and cleaned. Motor was run for a while and then we pulled it down to check it out and do some minor mods with the sump and the it was reassemmbled with new rings, has only been started and run since then.

Fitted with GT3040 turbo, 0.82 exh housing, stainless manifold for Japan, Tial 44mm external gate, 3.5" exhuast streight through.

ARE 600x300x100 Bar and plate cooler with stainless cooler pipes, tial BOV, custom Inlet plenum with 70mm throttle body.

ARE cross flow 40mm radiator with thermo fan

700cc? injedctors on custom alloy fuel rail, SX pump and filer with fuel cell, lift pump to the surge tank, Sard pressure reg, full braided teflon lines to the rear.

Motec M800 ECU full custom wiring with wideband labda setup for contant logging of you AFRs, MSD CDI ignition with bosh remote mount coils.

Large oil and power steer coolers with full braided lines also

R33 GTST gearbox, OS tripple plate cutch with new plates, custom 1 piece tail shaft, to GTR diff centre and driveshafts

Also has oil catch can, large pod filter with heat shield and air feed, custom PS resivour,

Blitz Duel SBC spec R boost controller, Autometer boost gauge

AIM digital dash-, this thing does everything and is basically what they use in race cars V8supercars etc, inc displays speed, revs, shiftlights, lap times, track mapping, has its own oil and water temps and then can display and log all of the motecs info also so you do not need any other gauges and this will display and give warning lights on it all.

Supension has all bushing replaced with Whiteline, whiteline swaybars, custom front caster rods, rear camber arms, rear toe arms and Hicas lock out. Car has coilovers with many different springs as well as Bilstein shocks and standard shock. So between it all you can get a decent set up for drag, steet of circuit work. Also has front and rear strut braces

Inside, Half cage, Velo race seats x2, Sparco 4 point harness x 2, Sparco Steering wheel

Im sure there is lots more but will put up some photos soon and see if I have missed anything.

Car has been run on the rollers and made just over 340 rwkw at a fairly low boost level, Has been dragged when the engine was done the first time around and could only manage mid 11s but did as high as 131 MPH so that gives and indication on the power avaliable, we just couldnt get it too the ground very well.

Make no mistake this is not really set up as a street car anymore, I can rego it as it is complied and I just have to renew the rego (the perks of being in SA) but it is not going to be your daily driver. It is set up for curcuit work and the odd cruise really. Car has no Aircond, heaters or stereo.

Im in Adelaide but willing to move car where required.

I wont to get a Stagea so if you are willing to trade will consider this depending on what it is etc.

Price: what I have spent, what I think it is worth and what people are willing to pay are pobably 3 different amounts. Realistically would wont to get over 20k for it otherwise I may as well strip it all down. Like I said willing to trade but really only wont a Stagea so I can have a car I can actually drive with the kids.

Thanks Clint 0418815974

Front wheels are 17x8 with new Yoko Advans, have the rear wheel to match in 17x9 just dont have any tyres on them

Have 4 of the polished wheels, 16x8, 2 with MT drag radials and 2 with BF drag radials

Brakes: Front: 32 GTR with new sloted DBA rotors and racebrakes pads

Rear: Sloted rotos with racebrakes pads

Edited by Clint32

Cmon peoples, someone must need a crazy 32 for some track or drift work

hi clint, definatly keen but im in tassie and no liscence lol. i have an 05 ford courier dual cab 4x4 v6 4ltr auto. its no stagea but great family cruiser with plenty of grunt for a 4wd, just food for thought :( . im about to advertise so u never know i may get the coin, cheers. scoona.

Have sold turbo/manifold with other parts advertised, will look at selling car in various setups, if you have any requirements let me know

hi clint, definatly keen but im in tassie and no liscence lol. i have an 05 ford courier dual cab 4x4 v6 4ltr auto. its no stagea but great family cruiser with plenty of grunt for a 4wd, just food for thought :P . im about to advertise so u never know i may get the coin, cheers. scoona.