SAU Community

1989 Nissan Skyline Bnr32 Gtr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new spec / pics / price

I'm selling my R32 Skyline GTR. I have owned the car for approximately 6 months , it is garaged every day / night and only ever ran on shell V power fuel getting a full tank whenever it hits 1/4 full.

I searched high and low for a R32 GTR ............ travelled up and down Queensland and looked at 4 sheddy examples , all for this kind of price and i was starting to feel disheartened and i thought i would never find a clean example and perhaps i should have stared looking for something different when i found this babe , I bought it off the guy who imported it , he too has garaged it and used it as a second car and modified it with only the most thought out and high quality modifications, read the spec list and you'll see it is a very nice car and has been modified profesionally by enthusiasts.

Full Spec below

R32 GTR

Gunmetal grey

Registed till Dec

Leather momo steering wheel,

Personalised number plates (XX GTR)

Sony dvd/mp3 player, alpine and pioneer 6x9 front and rear apline tweeters,

Alarm and engine immobilizer, central locking, ultra turbo timer,

BRAND NEW 18inch ROTA GRID Alloy wheels with FALKEN Tyres

DBA 4000 series Fr & Rr discs,w'Ferodo DS2500 brake pads,

NISMO stainless steel brake lines,

CUSCO brake cylinder stopper,

CUSCO adjustable pillow tension rods, JIC Carbon fibre strut brace,

Whiteline front and rear sway bars,

Bilstein PSS9 coilovers,

NISMO twin plate super coppermix clutch kit, nismo strong release fork pivot, nismo big operating slave cylinder,

3" Stainless steel exhaust including mines front downpipe,

Splitfire coilpacks,

APEXI Power FC,

APEXI AVCR,

NISMO 600cc injectors,

APEXI power intake,

ARC intercooler,

HKS intercooler piping kit,

55w HID headlights (high and low) with uprated wiring/relay loom.

DSC02761.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

GTRMINTED013.jpg

GTRMINTED006.jpg

GTRMINTED003.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

Car is mapped to run 255KW ATW (over 400 bhp) safely it also benefits from a HID headlight conversion (really really bright - a must have for R32)

I also have a folder full of reciepts for every component and work we have had done to the car , oils have been changed every 5000km regardless

Oh yeah and the aircon works !

If you are looking for a clean genuine GTR please get in touch

$20,000

Tel: 0411 564117

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys sorry for the late reply , I ve only just noticed this post (Spam_J on my mates user name)

In answer to your questions

1. The car still runs standard turbos but at less than 1 bar to keep it nice and safe , it was set up on a safe tune on the dyno at mercury motorsport in brisbane since mapping the boost controller / ecu have remained untouched.

2. oil has been changed every 5000k's by the previous owner , when i bought it it was due a change so i changed it and i will change it again when needed.

Selling due to lack of use , i run my own business from home and probably use the GTR once every couple of days for small local journeys. When i bought the car i had big plans for making it into something really special hence the long search for a base car in good condition. but my business is expanding and priorities are changing the more money i can invest in my business the more money i will hopefully have to build a real monster in a couple of years.

I hope that answers your questions , like i said its not a desperate sale i am just exploring the oppotunity for free up some capital for investment in my business.

Hope to hear from some of you soon, it really is a lovely car and im sure will sell to the first serious viewer

Hi just wondering why the different reasons for the sale? On boost cruising you say it's because you want to travel, but here because you want to invest in your business?

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=467750

Love the rims.

Sam has asked me to ell you all that he is open to offers below the asking price and will consider a part exchange for a cheaper car

I was wondering, is the guy selling the car's name Sam, or is it John ? Bit confused...

So they are definitely Bilstein coilovers ?

Are there any problems with the car in its current state ?

J

Edited by JVL87

Its my car (John)

But as i am a business trader on here it wont let me put up a regular for sale thread , so i asked Sam (my business partner) to put a thread up for me so i didnt get into trouble , however with all the questions its easier for me to just answer them .....

Car is in perfect working order ,

They are acutally bilstein dampers not coilovers