Sau Calendars For 2010

*flick*

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice photos guys, just a reminder, if you want them in the calendar, they MUST be emailed through to flick for her to take off to the calendar people. Attaching them here does reduce quality, the forum automatically does that.

Weezy, your photos look awesome, so send them through.

I'll give you some this time flick. car will be looking nice with the paint job. Have to wait until its out of the shop until i can take some photo's.

Can someone here come take some photo's of my car. my photo skills aren't that good and i don't have a good camera.If u can just send me a PM

Thanks

weezy, I got your pm, but PLEASE, email them to me. Even attatching them into a pm or uploading them to photobucket reduces the quality a bit. I know im sounding and being very fusy, sorry, but there is a reason for this - I am being very particular this year with photos, and only taking the best of the best.. Even though last years calendars were great, the limited photos I got, I had to use some reduced quality photos and once they are enlarged for print - they didnt look the greatest. I want this years calendar to be even better than last years.. so im being fussy on photos.

I want this years main photos to be of different members, last years submissions can still be included as a small photo, but if need be, I will make them the main page if their photos are better than others.

So in sounding like a broken record, EMAIL or DVD only!

I want to get this done and dusted by end of next month, so send send send!

Anthony, I had a sms from you guys regarding addy for last years, so as an appology, You will get one of this years copies for FREE. I got a new phone just after that sms and lost all date and totally forgot to sms again to get ur addy, again. SORRY :S

I'll give you some this time flick. car will be looking nice with the paint job. Have to wait until its out of the shop until i can take some photo's.

Can someone here come take some photo's of my car. my photo skills aren't that good and i don't have a good camera.If u can just send me a PM

Thanks

same - flick whens the cut-off ? I still have some minor work to be done, and then I got the show in loxton in the next fortnight...

would ideally like to submit my photos in 4 weeks if thats ok ?

-D

Edit - Sample pic with cameraphone after paint job and caliper rebuild, and a couple drunken minutes of photoshopping

bnwdohmar.jpg

Cut Off will be 2nd week of november - so you all have a few more weeks to get me photos. Im a little surprised at the little amount of photos ive had submitted, or the quality of some.

DamageInc, I like that photo, can you get me a good copy of it?

Also, can someone make this thread a sticky at the top? so it doesnt get lost and reminds people to get me photos!