SAU Community

Sau Calendars For 2010

*flick*

Hey guys! As the topic says, I am planning on doing SAU calendars again for next year. The ones I made for this year turned out great and proved very popular, so I want to do it again.

The reason im putting this forward so early, is so it wont be as rushed this time and gives more people a chance to enter their photos for consideration. Ill be using the same company as last time, but I may change the format a little - something I will decide closer to printing, depending on how many photos get entered.

I am hoping to have them ready by late november, giving you guys plenty of time to enter photos and giving me and the printer plenty of time to design them

Photos can be submitted to my email address - [email protected].

Photos need to be as clear and high-res as possible. JPG files are best - no photos from mobile phones as they cant be enlarged for printing.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you have to get an R35 in there somewhere Flick! Maybe open it this time to different people, and if there isnt enough interest, the previous calendar featured cars can apply

thats the plan damo.. I want to include EVERY model of skyline, thus why im giving alot more notice this time, more time to organize and plan it. I may make it a little different this time, to include more photos - see what I can come up with, with the designer. Yes i want to include different cars/members this time, but i will probably also put in small photos of regular, full time members who may have entered last time also - probably not as main photos tho, to make it fair.

I want to keep the front cover similar to last year, with a group shot, so a cruise/photoshoot will be in order.

awww, just skylines... :D

haha, keen. ill rifle through my photos and see what i got.

Dave dave dave.. of course u will be featured in the calendar last year, come on, you have an infamous photo in this years! :blink:

Cheers for the submitted photos so far, this is going to be great! With so much time to plan it this time, it will look even better than last years!

haha, I'm in the same boat Matty............but weez got trukz!!!

damn straight hombre

december: "other" rides month haha

and no dave, that doesnt mean you can put up pics of my mum either

thats the plan damo.. I want to include EVERY model of skyline, thus why im giving alot more notice this time, more time to organize and plan it. I may make it a little different this time, to include more photos - see what I can come up with, with the designer. Yes i want to include different cars/members this time, but i will probably also put in small photos of regular, full time members who may have entered last time also - probably not as main photos tho, to make it fair.

I want to keep the front cover similar to last year, with a group shot, so a cruise/photoshoot will be in order.

well whatever u do i'll support it, but it was a bit disheartening to see a couple of peoples cars shown 2-3 times in the calendar

even if i dont get my car in it, i think it'd be nice to restrict the calendar to one entry per car

aside from that gripe, the calendars were awesome and i love mine and ill definately buy a couple next year

-D

dohmar -as for the repeat of some members cars in the last calendar - that was because there wasnt as much notice and not many people submitted their photos. I DID use at least ONE photo of every car that was submitted - to fill the gaps, I had to re-use some members cars - had to fill the gaps somehow.

As for this time, well theres alot more notice, and alot more planning is gong nto it, so it wont be like that this time!

Edited by *flick*