SAU Community

Sau Calendars For 2010

*flick*

anyone got photos from the car show on the weekend? Im struggling for a front cover here so some of these may be usable..

keep sending photos people, times almost up for entry

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone got photos from the car show on the weekend? Im struggling for a front cover here so some of these may be usable..

keep sending photos people, times almost up for entry

flick did u get any decent pics of the group display @ loxton? if not I can send you some, however all my pictures were taken from nightcrawler and dark sky - i know martin and pete have some which i'm yet to see

-D

thanks scandy! Luke and I are off work for 2 weeks, so might have to meet up with u to get it. Dohmar, is that in the ones u sent me? some of them are take from 'too far away' to be blown up for the front cover.

Ok, this weekend is the cutoff for photo submissions. Ive had some good photos, Thanks to everyone thats submitted them so far :laugh:

Im still struggling for a front cover, so a group shot of some sort is needed.. i had one submitted but it had sunglare and I cant use it. Something from the show last weekend would be great, or perhaps the track day. Scandy I know you said you had some, rekon u can get them to me by this weekend?

Suggestion, we have some awesome weather coming up, so if u havent submitted any or want to submit more (always welcome!) take advantage of the nice sunshine!

Looking forward to getting this up and running!

Ill be taking orders after the weekend, Im pretty sure the price will be around the same as last years.

Edited by *flick*

i got an awsome photo of mallala track with headlight trails from the g1 finals tonight. kinda artsy. maybe keep it in mind for a last resort.
Nightcrawler took some good shots yesterday.

Jeff, Send it through if u want, Ill see if I can use it :(

Munro, Tell him to send them on! He sent me some a while ago from a track day which I plan on using, but I dont have any of nightcrawlers new car yet!!

Jeff, Send it through if u want, Ill see if I can use it :(

Munro, Tell him to send them on! He sent me some a while ago from a track day which I plan on using, but I dont have any of nightcrawlers new car yet!!

i got a couple HQ's of his car, I'll send em on

-D

Ok evererybody!!

Ive recieved info from the printer and im off to see her Wednesday now to design and submit the calendars, so you have until TMRW arvo at the very latest. Ive already sorted through the photos and picked most of them out ready.

I would say they will be similar price to last year ( around $24) and ill be Taking orders wednesday night on here.

Thanks! :P

Ok, got a front cover pic sorted, one from the extreme horsepower show.

Now Im just getting the logo and such right to go with it. I know the SAU is the red over the white, the writing under nearth is

SKYLINESAUSTRALIA.COM

with the underlined part above being red and the rest white?

Madaz, You sent luke the file but neither of our computers will open it, Im taking all files n photos to the printer Wednesday so im sure she can open what u sent us.

Is this correct guys?

the old SAU stickers had the underlined bit red and the rest white with the SAU logo at the start

or theres:

SAU.jpg

I've got a 6000x600 res of that if you want it...

or if all white url...

untitled.jpg

I reckon they look better with a bit of blue in them, like the SAUSA caps have -maybe make the AU blue ?

the old SAU stickers had the underlined bit red and the rest white with the SAU logo at the start

or theres:

SAU.jpg

or if all white url...

untitled.jpg

if this doesn't work flick i will send another way you will need photo shop or paint shop pro to view it

NOTE: it didnt work will email soon

Ok, got a front cover pic sorted, one from the extreme horsepower show.

Now Im just getting the logo and such right to go with it. I know the SAU is the red over the white, the writing under nearth is

SKYLINESAUSTRALIA.COM

with the underlined part above being red and the rest white?

Madaz, You sent luke the file but neither of our computers will open it, Im taking all files n photos to the printer Wednesday so im sure she can open what u sent us.

Is this correct guys?

or theres:

http://www.users.on.net/~f22a/TYPEVU/temp/SAU.jpg

or if all white url...

http://www.users.on.net/~f22a/TYPEVU/temp/untitled.jpg

Vu a professional printer doesn't want JPG no mater what the resolution they need vector art which is what i sent Flick and that why she cant open it

whilst you could use a JPG file it will have jaggies and look a little rubbish