SAU Community

Impul dealer in Australia?? or importer with contacts in Tokyo?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew from where I could purchase in Australia a BBS Impul 18" wheel

wh_bbs.m1_gold.jpg

My car had an unfortunate interlude with a gutter and I've been f..ked around by my panel shop & insurance company for the past 6 months only to be told now that "no we can't get them (took them 6 months to work that out), here have a set of dirty old simmons". I'm not impressed. They won't repair the outer which is all that is damaged on my wheel due to public liability - should the wheel fly to bits and someone get hurt they're liable.

I'm quite prepared to privately import one however I can't see any email contact on Impul's website and as of yet I haven't learnt Japanese so it's pointless me phoning them.

Any help most appreciated.

Brad

Yes that's correct only one, depending on what the insurance decide to do I may require two (the repairers damaged the other one... don't get me started on them!!). I believe they are a two piece wheel, all I *really* require is a fresh outer. If you are in a position to supply could you please provide me with a quote in Australian dollars which I can submit to them for the cost of one or two wheels landed here in Qld.