SAU Community

Car Service

IS Motor Racing in Rockdale

Powerplay Imports in Drummoyne

Aside from Proconcept, these two I know have had plenty of hands-on experience with FM platform cars and their mechanics aren't dodgy bastards.

Edited by scathing

Anyone used Bel garage, any good?

We're not allowed to say bad things about companies so what I will say is that Ben left Bel Garage to do Touge Tune. Quite a few of Bel's customers liked Ben's work and followed him when he left.

Since then, I haven't heard as much positive press regarding Bel on forums or in magazines. It might be the GEC resulting in fewer people being able to build big-budget cars, it might not.

A least 1 guy who used to be on 350Z-Tech had his car taken care of by Ben since starting Touge Tune, so he's had some hands-on experience with the car.

I spoke to Paden from Unique Automotive and he said he does service V35's and have done so previously.

He has worked on my previous cars and he is a top bloke and charges very fair prices. I definetely recommend his work.

His details are if anyone wants them is:

Unique Automotive

He is located in Villawood Sydney NSW Australia

Ph: (02) 9724 3030

If you've established a relationship with a mechanic already, and you trust their work, I'd keep going with them. Changing the fluids and pads isn't exactly brain surgery. Especially if you know him well enough to trust him to tell you when something is out of his depth, and not just try and fudge it.

That's what I get from Proconcept and Powerplay. The quality of the work is always good, and if they don't feel confident doing something they'll warn me first...or tell me they'd rather not do it. That they'll turn down business is more valuable to me than someone who'll take my money and then try and figure it all out as they go along.

I spoke to Paden from Unique Automotive and he said he does service V35's and have done so previously.

He has worked on my previous cars and he is a top bloke and charges very fair prices. I definetely recommend his work.

His details are if anyone wants them is:

Unique Automotive

He is located in Villawood Sydney NSW Australia

Ph: (02) 9724 3030

I can second that. I have been servicing my cars with Paden for many years and he is as good as it gets...pity he is so busy most of the times.