SAU Community

Oran Park Gp Circuit, Monday 31st August, Cams L2s Licence Required

Majanal

Hi All,

Oran Park have another Practice day on the GP Circuit scheduled for Monday 31st of August.

I'm thinking of going out, who's keen?

No need to book, but if we advise of intended numbers early then they can book Ambo etc and then more than 4 cars are permitted on track at any one time.

Needed is the usual safety gear and a CAMS L2S licence.

Post up if you think you might get out for a play.

I'm going to flick it up on the AUS300ZX forum also.

Stay Sidewayz Kidz,

Dan.

I wish i could make this one but I'll be interstate...been really keen to get out to a track this month...the next practice day that i know of is the one at Eastern creek on 25th Sep.

Ive got buckleys of getting a monday off :laugh:

Will have to get to one of these practice days before end of year, well, before december 20 for my last supersprint there!

I am not asking - I am telling!

Just take it off, cmon you know you want to :P

im really keen on this as monday is my day off. also trying to get some mates to come. Are noobs welcome? Oh and how much does it normally cost?

im really keen on this as monday is my day off. also trying to get some mates to come. Are noobs welcome? Oh and how much does it normally cost?

Yeah mate anyone can go. All you need is a L2S CAMS licence.

Sounds like quite a few are keen, costs are $140 for the day. Pay on the Day.

I think I might have to organise some slicks and the drift Z for some circuit fun.

I'll email them now, just to give them a heads up. They usually organise the Ambo on the day though if 10 or more are there by 10am, so we'll have to see how we go.

Cheers.

Looks like we won't quite make it. I did a little more damage then we thought to the Z the other day and we've all been too busy to get it done, unfortunately the Skyline is close but also not quite there... just needs the wastgate and some intake piping done now... NICE! :cool:

Have fun you lot, I'll post up for the next one also, so keep your eyes peeled.