SAU Community

Gtr Turbos, N1 Vents, Hks Evc5/6 & Sld, Injectors, Blitz Sus Filter

Blitz_R33

I've sold my GTR, so there is no reason for me to hang onto the left over parts. All parts used (except for the N1 Vents & HKS EVC), and were working perfectly prior to being taken off the car. Pickup (Brisbane north) is welcome, postage is fine at buyers expense. Prices are neg, but I will ignore any lowballers.

- Stock RB26 Turbos out of a Series 3 (1997) GTR. They have NEVER been boosted since i've owned the car. No shaft plays that i can tell (then again im no turbo expert). These come with stock dump pipes attached. Would be a perfect upgrade for any GTST, or NA to Turbo project. Price: $400ono

- Stock RB26 440 injectors (X6) out of a Series 3 (1997) GTR. These were flow tested and results were fine. Perfect upgrade for any RB engine. Price: $250ono

- Near New HKS SLD (Speed Limit Defender). It was only used for one track day, then removed. I've never had a need to use it again since the car had a Power FC ECU installed (which has the speed limit removed). Comes in the original packaging including all wires (loom) and manuals. The dip switch is currently configured for a R33 GTR, but can easily be configured for any other car (read manual). Price $160ono

- NEW after market N1 Bumper Vents. They are in perfect condition, no cracks, chips, or cracks. It been painted (& polished) with the same colour coding as GTR black. These should be a direct fit to any GTR bumper (or after market), and will provide better cooling airflow to you radiator. Price: $150ono for these (cost me $60 to paint).

- BRAND NEW HKS EVC V5 (V6 in the US) or any car. This is the Limitid Edition 20th Anniversary version which comes with a orange tinge screen instead of the normal grey. Purchased it for my EvoX, but I've decided I actually want a factory warranty so I'm not going to mod my car for awhile. Price $800

- BRAND NEW Blitz Red SUS Power LM Core Pod Filter Kit with Heat Shield for a Evo 10 (X) CZ4A. Again I purchased it for my EvoX, but I've decided I actually want a factory warranty so I'm not going to mod my car for awhile. The kit comes complete with everything to bolt straight onto a EvoX. Box was opened just to make sure everything was complete. Price $340.

Edited by Blitz_R33