SAU Community

Help Need To Buy A R34 Gtr V Spec

r34me

That is very good for it's price, got a RB26DET engine, couple mods and low kms.

If you have the money get it man.

That is very good for its price.

i should hope so its got an RB26DETT, considering he is looking at a gtr lol (just messing with ya) :P

but seriously you cant tell too much just by pics. your better off checking it out in person and hear it start up and make sure the gearbox feels fine and stuff like that.

Hey mate, I test drove all the R34 GTRs on sale for a decent price in Melbourne a year and a half ago, including that one, before I ended up buying a different R34 GTR. Can't believe it's still on the market.

My, how the price has dropped. He was asking 60k or so at that time. He's a real nice, decent guy, and will let you take it on the freeway to test. He even showed me where there had been some (minor) panel damage before and re-sprayed. As I recall the front lip has a crack in it somewhere, but otherwise it's quite immaculate. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed if he didn't tell me. He modified it and services it at Racepace, if I remember it correctly.

I would've bought it from him if it had been a few grand cheaper, as the yellow colour is really unique, but I ended up getting a different one. Take it to Racepace for a mechanical inspection/compression test or ring Ben there to see if there are any mechanical issues, but I doubt you will regret buying it. He seems like the kind of guy who takes care of his cars. Keep in mind though that I saw it 18 months ago, so a lot could've changed since then, although unlikely if it's the same owner.

Good luck and let us know which one you end up with.

i should hope so its got an RB26DETT, considering he is looking at a gtr lol (just messing with ya) :D

but seriously you cant tell too much just by pics. your better off checking it out in person and hear it start up and make sure the gearbox feels fine and stuff like that.

Haha yeah missed the extra "T".

but yeah go check it out man, like i said before, it is really lucky to find something so cheap.

Hey guys

Wanted to know if someone can help... Im looking to buy a R34 gtr and really dont know much about them, I looking at this one

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...id=116ABEE04FD0

And l wanted to know if anyone knows this car or knows of any other R34 gtr to look at!!!!

thanks for you help

As i mentioned in another thread:

If you are looking for one of the best R34 GTR's going around Mick from MiColour is selling his.

Lots less than any of the dealers and in way better condition.

You wont find much better than this basically standard one

Mick 0419 153 283 or MiColour 03 9555 8011

thanks everyone.

Im not in a rush to buy a car unless its the perfect one..

where do you gatheer for your monthly meetings.

I know of a white one for sale thich as had a lot of money spent on it, it is a white vpsec and the car was recommended by my mechanic, let me know if you are interested and how much you wanted to spend.

Cheers

Dave