SAU Community

R34 Sedan With R35 Wheels

humsup34

i think i really need to learn how to use photoshop....but for now paint will do...BTW if it sucks and you can do a better job with my vision of what i like my car to look like....by all means CHOP IT!

Cheers :(

post-57406-1250256501_thumb.jpg

without the red stripe....

Hi Han. Great to see another R34 Sedan lover.

Well without the red lines it pretty much looks like mine but of course i know its different. Haha

cimg0798.jpg

But of course the offset on the R35 Rims are soo much better and Bigger.

Edited by Aznbongsta

• 1 month later...

Hey Han, i had ago with R35 GTR rims on my car.

Looks funny :P

r35gtrrims.jpg

Hey Han. i also notice that your selling your car on carsales? what new car did u had in mind? too bad i would love your car since its turbo.

Edited by Aznbongsta

Hey Bongsta,

bit of a laugh trying to fit R35 rims onto r34.

yeah, kinda half and half about selling my car. im almost tempted to pull it from the carsales and start spending some dollars to mimick the BLITZ/Nomuken r34. also my company car is just around the corner, so i can just garage it for the time being.

Anyway we should round up 4 door boys and have a bit of a photoshoot.....maybe just start with our cars for now and get everyone excited.

Cheers Han

Hey Bongsta,

bit of a laugh trying to fit R35 rims onto r34.

yeah, kinda half and half about selling my car. im almost tempted to pull it from the carsales and start spending some dollars to mimick the BLITZ/Nomuken r34. also my company car is just around the corner, so i can just garage it for the time being.

Anyway we should round up 4 door boys and have a bit of a photoshoot.....maybe just start with our cars for now and get everyone excited.

Cheers Han

White R34 4 door love :whistling: