SAU Community

Reputable Dealer in Perth ? Where did you get YOUR car ?

ix9

Originally posted by MrSnrub

Whilst on the subject of buying Skylines, doeas anyone else think the following is a rip off?  

1995 R33 GTST (series 1)

30,000km :lol:  

3" Turbo back exhaust

Tein suspension - lowered

17" Volk Racing wheels

$32,000!!!

I met a guy last night with the above...... And thats what he paid. Talk about ripped off!!!

He bought it from a caryard in Cannington (pm me for name). I tried to tell him he got ripped but i thought i shouldn't as I didnt want him to feel bad hehe.

Jesus Chr##st, he could have had my Grade 3.5 R32 GTR for that !!

Ken

Guest Doctor Rock

Hi all, I am new to Skylines Australia, but some of you will remember my from SDU forums.

My Skyline is for sale. We have a new baby and are doing it tough financially.

I have the car he is looking for for sale. Call him and ask him to give me a ring on 9494 1776

ie it is white, roof and at the price he wants to pay etc etc..

Guest Doctor Rock
Originally posted by 25GTT

I've got the 95 burgundy, manual, sunroof, lowered had 43,000 when i bought it 10 months ago (pretty sure legit kms) no Gtr wing but nice front bumper girll and side skirts for $25,000 of c-red. Jeff Ash was real good but he is a busy man as mentioned!

93 model will prob be the best bet for yaat the price you want... also try geoff risbey personal imports! i have seen some LOVELY skylines comin through!! not to mention a WILD 180sx with HUGE fenders over the tyres!! kinda looks a bit out of place though in WA.

I drove that car at C RED, it was nice, but sooooo low, I feared any speedbump or kerb would scrape. I think he was asking $28000 when I looked at it. Good price, beaut car.

Doc

Originally posted by Doctor Rock

I drove that car at C RED, it was nice, but sooooo low, I feared any speedbump or kerb would scrape.  I think he was asking $28000 when I looked at it.  Good price, beaut car.

Doc

Yep thats my baby! It is incredibley low hence my never ending search for spray paint code AN0. marlows in Morley are making me some up. I have had to respray the front spoiler quite a few times but when i do see a speed hump i take it quite slow. I think i will have to start buying paint in bulk :lol:

Yeah Jeff said it was originally going for $28,000 then my friend bought the R32 Vspec off him and asked to look after me, so by the sounds of it Jeff did.

He has some nice ones coming up but coz of the high sepcs wanting around $30,000 for em....

Dude,

I've got a '94 in white with roof that I can do you veeeeeery cheap. Call me on 9356-1822 and I'll walk you through it.

Regards,

Jeff Ash

C-Red Tuning

Originally posted by GTAAH

Dude,

I've got a '94 in white with roof that I can do you veeeeeery cheap. Call me on 9356-1822 and I'll walk you through it.

Regards,

Jeff Ash

C-Red Tuning

sorry dude, ive got a trade-in with one of those magical "short falls" on the finance :P

plus your white 33 hasnt got the M-spec front bar (sorry)

-Kym.

Hi all,

Recently bought my r33 from Autoworx in Wangara. Paul is the owner and I found him very helpfull and very good to deal with. He has 10 Skylines in stock.

Mine is a 4 door auto model and is in absolutely excellent condition, a credit to the dude who had it in Japan. It has 79,000 on the clock and I paid $18,990. Paul included full alarm/immobiliser, 3 year warranty and window tinting. He had put gtr/m_spec front on it which makes it look real good compared to stock front. It also has 17" BBS wheels and rear wing.

If anyone can tell me how to post an image of it, you can have a sqizz of it.

Autoworx website is

http://www.perthcars.com/