SAU Community

License Plates - Blinky

Blinky101

Hi Everyone

I am starting to look at ideas for plates for my 33 and have settled on a choice. However, my first choice is already taken by someone else. I am hoping to find the owner of the plates worded "BLINKY" as a last ditch effort to have my first choice. If not I will settle on my second choice.

If anyone knows the guy who has these plates please PM me and I will give my details. I really want these plates so hopefully he is keen to sell them to me.

Cheers Blinky

I have access to find out who owns them and all their details - but if i give out those details and get caught i'll get fired :)

Unless you offer me cash i wont do it :P lol

Just give me a Suburb or post code, I can find him from there....

When I was at the RTA the lady showed me the screen but covered the names, only showed me the plates that were gone.

just go back to the rta and tell them you need to order new plates as your old ones were damaged. when they ask you the plate name tell them its blinky.

they will say "ok mr blah blah"

or they might go "your name doesnt match. gtfo"

or they might drag you out the back and do gay stuff to you. win win really

Like in rush hour 3, how the two guys got caught at the france airport and the cheif inspector puts the glove on

and says welcome to france. BIG ROFL.

just go back to the rta and tell them you need to order new plates as your old ones were damaged. when they ask you the plate name tell them its blinky.

they will say "ok mr blah blah"

or they might go "your name doesnt match. gtfo"

or they might drag you out the back and do gay stuff to you. win win really