SAU Community

R32 Gtr Veilside E3 Widebody Front And Rear Fenders And Side Skirts

SRB

finally they have arrived and i can get this group buy under way, and have them made. they will be made in brisbane

the group buy will go until 30th september. delivery is expected about 1st week october.

to start i need 5 deposits.

cost - front fenders, rear fenders and side skirts - $1750 inc GST for the set, they can not be purchased individually.

they will be made from several layers of hand laid fibreglass and to the highest quality that rivals that of vertex etc.

they can be made in fibreglass with an exposed carbon outer layer for the carbon effect, with a price to be advised.

will have actual pictures of the product by friday.

here is what they look like fitted.

post-23724-1250684548_thumb.jpg

post-23724-1250684575_thumb.jpg

post-23724-1250684612_thumb.jpg

post-23724-1250684640_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
What will the aproximate weight be?

Can I still retain the stock front and rear bar?

Will they be straight from the mould or prepped, ready for a rub down and paint?

Can you get me a price for freight to Tasmania.

Cheers

Justin

hi justin, they will be in gel coat form out of the mould, so they will need to be prepped then painted

yes u can retain the stock front and rear bars, that is what i will be doing, ill have fitting instructions over the next few days

freight to tas is $300.

whats the price with carbon overlay to melbourne?

hey, im waiting on a response regarding this.

freight will be $200.

thanks

hey ill prob run 18x12 on rear and 18x11 on front and running stock front and rear bars, i think they look heaps better than the ugly VS ones :P

ill have the offsets soon, waiting on a reply from someone who has already fitted this kit in the u.k...on wat hes running

ok so there is

1. SRB

2. XRATED

3. NXTIME?? (need to confirm still)

were almost there guys!

• 2 weeks later...

hey the mould is being finished off this , been flat out doing all sorts of things... hopefully have some ready next week. working out the carbon overlay price this week also with the supplier, and ill weigh it up once the first one comes out, no point in weighing the once used to make the mould..

thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...