SAU Community

Easteren Fwy:trail Road - For Speed Cam?

Japav

Hey Guy,

Just a questions which I saw about 10min ago on eastern freeway...

just under Bullen Rd bridge - city bound I saw a sign with like camera with "Trail Road"...I donno if that's for bullen rd or eastern freeway

Are they start putting fix speed cam on eastern fwy now or what?? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Hey Guy,

just under Bullen Rd bridge - city bound I saw a sign with like camera with "Trail Road"...I donno if that's for bullen rd or eastern freeway

Are they start putting fix speed cam on eastern fwy now or what?? :rolleyes:

Cheers

question is was it on outbound or inbound lanes?

I was there about the same time you were, but probably earlier... did u see the cop car on the inbound lanes, facing the wrong direction on the centre median?

question is was it on outbound or inbound lanes?

I was there about the same time you were, but probably earlier... did u see the cop car on the inbound lanes, facing the wrong direction on the centre median?

I was going inbound, but I didnt see the cop...only saw 2 cars stopped under the bridge on the left hand side(not the centre median) of the road and thats where the sign i saw located....

yea, totally screwed hard for me too...like everyone else going at least 105+ all the time :rolleyes:

i m so screwed if there is a camaera there! i was doin abt 115 just got home! and i blew an intercooler piping on the way home on middlesborough rd! FML!

Edited by ujin

please remember guys...

speed kills....

if it doesn't kill you, it screws your wallet and license...

they should change the slogan now...

speed screws...

please remember guys...

speed kills....

if it doesn't kill you, it screws your wallet and license...

they should change the slogan now...

speed screws...

well said mate well said! lol

i always do 100 on eastern fwy, ive seen so many police on it, mainly in undercover cars

not just the eastern fwy but everywhere now, no one really sticks to the limit..

i will be sitting on the limit and get tailgated / see cars fly past me, honestly getting sick of seeing p platers flying past at stupid speeds, no wonder people are getting killed so often..

i always do 100 on eastern fwy, ive seen so many police on it, mainly in undercover cars

not just the eastern fwy but everywhere now, no one really sticks to the limit..

i will be sitting on the limit and get tailgated / see cars fly past me, honestly getting sick of seeing p platers flying past at stupid speeds, no wonder people are getting killed so often..

also spotting vicroad car often on freeway these days....especially during peak hr in the morning and they just getting smarta$$ driver on T2 lane without passenger~ :down: where i was going outboud with 110+ and same as other cars~which make us all going the same speed at 100~ :D

Hey Guy,

Are they start putting fix speed cam on eastern fwy now or what?? :blush:

Cheers

I dont know about anyone else - but im struggling to work out what this post means exactly...

more clarification...

yeah saw a guy get pulled over in the T2 lane for having a manikin in the passengers seat lmao was the funniest thing i have seen in years. Common guys i dont know why you would speed on the eastern freeway it is heavily monitored by undercover cops all the time.

AFAIK there aren't any speed cameras on the eastern until you hit Eastlink.

And from what i've heard they will never put fixed cameras on the Eastern FWY....don't ask me how i know this but i heard it from someone who works for a government official. Was part of some dealthey signed when they built the freeway.

If anyone can prove me wrong plz do cos i use the fwy at least 4 times a day going to Donny rd exit

I was on the eastern freeway a couple of months ago...what they were doing was, they had a police helicopter in the sky and undercover ford terrories on the freeway. I think the heli was using a rader to catch drivers out and the cop cars on the freeway chased them down. So Watchout!