SAU Community

Irish Cefiro! 56k No No!

PeterT

Alrite peeps!

went skiddings there the other day in a big yard, pics to come soon,some pretty good ones! heres a quick video anyways

Seriously need more lock! and hicas lock out as the ball joints are f**ked. And the turbo and mani got so hot the oil return melted! boo.oh well

also a few more of Simon Connaughtons pics, he drives the red trueno, this was before we went to that yard above! check http://tyteslippers.blogspot.com/

_1010330-1.jpg

_1010318-1-1.jpg

_1010319-1.jpg

_1010327-1.jpg

_1010336-1.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude, a while ago I suggested ImportMonster, disregard that. Your easier bet will be Nengun

http://www.nengun.com/

On the collumn on the left, de-select New and Used, and select only YahooAuctions (this is YahooAuctions Japan), and search for A31.

Nengun are more flexible for shipping parts to locations apart from Australia.

HICAS lock bars are about $150 AUD (I have no idea what that works out to in whatever currency you use locally) and is a few hours work to fit and return the PS lines.

For more lock alot of people use S14 "hubs" (knuckle assembly) and use rose jointed tie rod ends (steering rack is different between S13/A31 and S14

Braided lines fixes your overheating issue, kits available for RB20.

Looking good. Always amazed by the number of new drift scars on that poor front bar everytime you update :cool:

for more lock: s14 lca's , steering rack spacers (uras or home made) , adjustable castor rods (you have already?) and urethane steering rack bushes :blush:

p.s I love your car!

Wowsers! thanks for the reply lads!

so i had a look at my hicas, the ball joints and the rack were f**ked. so i got this, sexy time!!

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

once i have some more cash ill use this thread for reference as togetting more lock!

poor front bumpers in some state :) But i want to go lower :wub:

• 1 month later...

WIN ALERT, WIN ALERT!!!

Well my hicas is in as you can see here

DSC00929.jpg which lead me to get pissed off with my shitty hiding itself exhaust, which is like this

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

soooooo

One robbed 6ft length of steel, cut in two

DSC00930.jpg

cut my old system in half, and tabbed on roughly where wed like this one

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSCF1411.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

however the apexi exhaust control valve wasnt happy with its ground clearance so i had to take it out

DSC00937.jpg

but f**k it, looks bad ass. Thanks mick and jay!

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

I also took my tint off as you can see.

Thoughts? It sounds f**kin awesome and i think it looks bad ass aswell, happy out!

Edited by PeterT

Looks badass, maybe shorten it a tad though, like 2 in. or so.

I LOL'd @ pic of your mate being hero with the shotgun.

haha thats me in the green tee , big mature head on me :whistling:

Once i shine them up ill see if im still happy with the length!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
looking hot :P

Nic, what have i said about hicas knuckles

DSC00929.jpg

yeh man, DW hicas kit is the bomb!

Greddy TD05 - bought

power fc - bought

gtr injectors - bought

exedy stage 2 paddle clutch - bought

GTR calipers and disks - bought

Shes on the way to being quicker!

So am I, talking to the mapper, he expects somewhere around 320whp. Which should do the job! Also started retrimming all the interior bits in BRIDE material! jdm tyte yo and all that!

• 2 weeks later...