SAU Community

Reminder-public Meeting Today At 2pm

Race__24

well i went down did you? Good to say hello to jess and enr luke i know vu was there but didn't catch up :)

yeah i went down i was the one on the red scooter standing near you u didn't say hi nor did i "SO HI STEVE & LUKE"

was a good turn out few off my friends were there too .

good work guy's n girl's gonna check out the news just to see what they have to say etc.

:(:devil:

good work guy's n girl's gonna check out the news just to see what they have to say etc.

'Hundreds of hoons congregated today in the streets of Adelaide, blocking traffic, causing havoc, all just to fight for their right to allow them to hoon without the coverage from the media. After the break, we have our coverage of the opening of the hoonplex, the first episode of our hoon coverage on hoons hooning at the hoonplex in their hotted up hoonmobiles.'

Haha but seriously thinkin I should watch the news tonight as I missed it, year 12 comes before protests lol.

well i went down did you? Good to say hello to jess and enr luke i know vu was there but didn't catch up :devil:

Ah yeah Luke said you were on the otherside from where me and Lex was at.

At first I thought the people speaking were standing at the entrance but yeah turns out to be the hall packed to the brim and out onto the streets! Pretty neat.

Was one of the ones stuck outside, saw a couple of lines about but listening in the crowd seemed to mostly be the muscle car guys. Thought it a bit lousy that none of the main big wigs made it down to face and hear what the other side has to say, good work to the one minister who did show though.

Next up is the protest :devil:

Edited by nicr4wks

the big wigs didn't need to show up that was a preliminary meeting getting ready for the big one

yeah Vu i estimated about 2-300 people out the front

we need 10,000 people in my opinion at the rally for pollies to sit up and take notice 1,000 people is nice but it doesn't show commitment

the big wigs didn't need to show up that was a preliminary meeting getting ready for the big one

yeah Vu i estimated about 2-300 people out the front

we need 10,000 people in my opinion at the rally for pollies to sit up and take notice 1,000 people is nice but it doesn't show commitment

Very True Steve.!

i am quite happy to attend another meeting in support as long other's realize the potential we could have a venue built for everyone

to race our vehicles at.!

Anyone watch the news i missed it niece was running around in circles getting dizzy only 1yr old was amusing. :devil:

cheers'

'Hundreds of hoons congregated today in the streets of Adelaide, blocking traffic, causing havoc, all just to fight for their right to allow them to hoon without the coverage from the media. After the break, we have our coverage of the opening of the hoonplex, the first episode of our hoon coverage on hoons hooning at the hoonplex in their hotted up hoonmobiles.'

Haha but seriously thinkin I should watch the news tonight as I missed it, year 12 strippers, alcohol and 3 night benders comes before protests lol.

Fixed.