SAU Community

Insurance Cost

Guest sir calais

Guest sir calais

I currently own a VL Calais and I'm looking up grade to a 180SX, turbo of course and the only thing thats got me worried is the insurance costs. What insurance cost are you other people paying for 180sx, how old are you and where are you from?

Sorry to sound personal and rude but I want to get an average idea of how much its going to cost. Also how dear are parts like front panels and noses cause of my way to work I have to drive you go through some areas where theres a heap or roos

yo.

My Skyline is for sale at the moment and my replacement will be a 180.

My quote for a 22 y/o in a low risk area with no claims, accidents or speeding tickets and with a 60% NCB the premium was $1800 for a '93 valued at $16K.

20yo, 30% NCB, no speeding fines or accidents. 92, insured for $12,500 costs me $1700 a year, and i pay $1500 cause i have an approved immobiliser (RAC).

Never pranged mine so i dont know about front ends, dont wanna have to know either.

Originally posted by PranK

yo.

My Skyline is for sale at the moment and my replacement will be a 180.

My quote for a 22 y/o in a low risk area with no claims, accidents or speeding tickets and with a 60% NCB the premium was $1800 for a '93 valued at $16K.

Who's your quote through if you don't mind me asking? I have just advertised my skyline R33 to buy a cheaper 180sx as well as I can't afford to have so much money tied up in a car at the moment.