SAU Community

1993 R33 Gtst Series 1

Hi, i have a r33 1993 november build gtst series 1. Its black with gold 3 piece rims geewlat brand rims. Tyres are 235x40 @ 95% tread on the front & 265x35 on rear at 85%. It has a front mount intercooler (monta imports), turbo smart t-boost set at 9 psi and HKS pod. Also has 1,3,5 min turbo timer, controller is built into dash. It has a momo steering wheel and momo chrome gear knob. It has a 3.5 inch turbo back exhaust with a 5 inch tip with silencer in it. It is a loud car but i have a exhaust that will fit to get you through the EPA, this exhaust will also come with the car. A big wing is on the back that makes it look like a shopping trolley, so the missus says.

Body condition is in great, no dints but does have a scratch on the back left hand side of the rear bar and also a cracked front bar that i have resprayed where the cracks are to be not so noticable, also a bit of black tape to not crack any further. Will need to replace front bar or get it repaired for it to look better.

Other things wrong with it are the drivers door electric window motor is blown or/and the relay has shit itself. Im sure its both as i crossed the wires a bit back to get the window to go up and down as the reley was playing up and they touched, the window motor doesnt work anymore although it is all the way up.

It also has a blown head gasket.

It has just had a new timing belt and new air con belt put on. Also had the air con pulley replaced. Also a re-cored radiator

It has a dvd, tv, gps, cd palyer in 1 in it but a cd is stuck in the player(cant be bothered pulling the thing out to get the cd out, i hope you like 2pac). It has 6X9 200w pioneers in the parcel shelf and great speakers in the front, cant remember which brand, but they were green and are brand new speakers front and rear, all new wiring! Interior is in great condition and is very clean.

This car was imported and i bought it 2 weeks after it landed and was complied. Ive owned it for approx 3 years. It has been great to me and has been a quick and fun car to drive as this was my dream car but due to the problems with it and my wife is due with our first baby in 3 weeks i need to sell it. This is a regretful sale, trust me!!

The sale price is $8000 negotiable.

Does not come with rwc or rego

Please email me at [email protected] or phone 0418174568 after 5pm any night.

post-52885-1251024112_thumb.jpg

post-52885-1251024266_thumb.jpg

post-52885-1251024408_thumb.jpg

post-52885-1251024445_thumb.jpg

Hahaha "hope you like 2pac" Pure gold.

he's right about the price though. I've been trying to sell mine and it's only got a blown turbo and i've had only 3 people interested in buying. About 30 people wanting to trade though.

Especially with no rego.

Good luck with the sale though man.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...