SAU Community

R33 Gtst Shell

got bonnet...but its red.... boot is do luck and is being sold seperatly

hks cam gears i can fit in my garage...shell i cant..if ya wanna gimme 4 k im happy to accept ill even throw in a engine and gearbox and maybe some more bits to get it going :)

it has veilside kit still on it if ya want that 800$$ or 600$$ shell only

comes with carpets.... rooflining..... brake booster..... clutch bits..all pedals..wiring...sub frames.. all wiper motors weather shields and more i cant think off..

would take about 6-7 men to lift..

my loss your gain... im just over it.

Edited by thizzle

Does it have the interior plastic trimming?? Are windows fully operational (are the assembly's still in working condition)? Does it have the battery bracket still?

Random little questions I know but as my 33 was vandalised last year there are a few little things that I need to get sorted out and this shell could come in handy! Not to mention save some money when it comes to replacing parts that don't quite need it yet but I may lol.... :down:

And if i don't use all the parts I can always use the shell to build a track 33 :D

Does it have the interior plastic trimming?? Are windows fully operational (are the assembly's still in working condition)? Does it have the battery bracket still?

Random little questions I know but as my 33 was vandalised last year there are a few little things that I need to get sorted out and this shell could come in handy! Not to mention save some money when it comes to replacing parts that don't quite need it yet but I may lol.... :down:

And if i don't use all the parts I can always use the shell to build a track 33 :D

its stripped inside...whats listed above..its basically just a shell with kit and paint job..

• 2 weeks later...