SAU Community

**wrecking 1997 R33 Sii**

As stated in title, wrecking a 1997 R33 SII Skyline.

The vehicle is black in colour and was a manual.

Most of the interior parts are still available. All panels and headlights on the front of the vehicle has been sold.

PM for any parts required.

Prefer pickup on heavy parts, but don't mind posting smaller trims.

Thanks!

Edited by DRFT33

Most of the interior parts are still available. All panels and headlights on the front of the vehicle has been sold.

Thanks!

Thanks!

disco potatoe - Sorry not seperating any engine parts but depends on what you're after? I have GT3582R turbo, X-Force high mount manifold, Tial 38mm wastegate, 3inch dump and screamer, braided oil and coolant lines for $2200. 80mm throttle body - $150. Let me know what you're after exactly.

pingping - I do have the ashtray. I can send you picture but it just looks like all the other ashtrays? Anyway - $20

Muges180 - As above, if pingping doesn't claim it, then the ashtray is yours for $20. Center console lid - $20

Zoidberg - Front and rear seats available. $150 for the lot. RHF seat has minor stitching come off about 1cm.

lolnic - $150 for all the seats if Zoidberg doesn't want them.

dor180 - Sorry, the locks have been sold.

2FST4U.R33 - handbrake tip available. The grip looks worn though? let me know how much you want to pay for it.

Turk1 - Sorry, front grille is gone.

Craig132 - Front brake calipers and rotors - $250. Rear brakes may have been sold but I will let you know.

codys97 - I'm not sure on the rear diff, I'll need to have a look but it is the VLSD (GTR rear diff) model so might be completely different from what you're after.

Darren33 - Not sure on what you're after buddy.

Bigmikespec, Aberax, Weezy, F9292 - trying to send PMs at the moment - will get one soon.