SAU Community

How Much Is A Nur?

I know i will no doubt ever come close to buying one.

But just wondering, how much does a straight up factory NUR GTR R34 Vspec2 cost these days?

They're my hands down favourite car and just want to know how much i'll never own one by.

A brilliant piece of motoring.

Talking AU$ here too.

I know i will no doubt ever come close to buying one.

But just wondering, how much does a straight up factory NUR GTR R34 Vspec2 cost these days?

They're my hands down favourite car and just want to know how much i'll never own one by.

A brilliant piece of motoring.

Talking AU$ here too.

I went and had a look at one at Autostyle at Beverly Hills and it was in immaculate condition. From what I have seen from Autostyle in the past is that their cars are priced a little above normal but the condition of the vehicles are usually exceptional. The asking price was around $85k - $90k from memory.

r34 gtr - $40-50k

r34 gtr vspec - $50-60

r34 gtr vspecII - $70

r34 gtr vspecII nur - $80-90

r34 gtr m-spec nur - $?? (havent seen one for sale)

r34 gtr N1 - $125-150+

r34 gtr ztune - $??? only 1 in aus afaik

the above are based on my personal observations and do not reflect prices in japan.

If anything to go by are previous sales.

One V Spec II Nur in gunmetal colour sold last week for $75,000 from All Imports. I went to check it out as I thought it was quite cheap.

It was a very tidy example and well worth the 75k.

The Z-Tune is actually no longer in Australia, unfortunately - it was snapped up by an eager collector from Spain.

Actually I thought it went to Greece. Oh well, Spain or Greece they're not too far away between themselves... lol

r34 gtr - $40-50k

r34 gtr vspec - $50-60

r34 gtr vspecII - $70

r34 gtr vspecII nur - $80-90

r34 gtr m-spec nur - $?? (havent seen one for sale)

r34 gtr N1 - $125-150+

r34 gtr ztune - $??? only 1 in aus afaik

the above are based on my personal observations and do not reflect prices in japan.

The Z-Tune is actually no longer in Australia, unfortunately - it was snapped up by an eager collector from Spain.

...when I sell my car...

...when you sell your car...

...when you sell your R34...

...when you sell your R34 GT-R...

...when you sell your R34 GT-R V-Spec...

...when you sell your R34 GT-R V-Spec II...

...when you sell your R34 GT-R V-Spec II N1...

...when you sell your R34 GT-R V-Spec II N1 to the man who bought your Advan RG 1 Racing Rims...

Do you think he'll be interested?

Would he get any change from ...

$7800 (from his St george Acct) + $54K (from his current car) + $10K (from his term deposit) + $22K (from his super) + $650 (from an IOU) + $8K (from a payout from Victims' Claims Tribunal) + $1500 (from selling his 1/18 car collection) + $300 (for mending your Dad's back fence)?

I think it started off from an interest > strong motivation > passion > obsession > stalking > narcissistic personality disorder...

lol

Would he get any change from ...

$7800 (from his St george Acct) + $54K (from his current car) + $10K (from his term deposit) + $22K (from his super) + $650 (from an IOU) + $8K (from a payout from Victims' Claims Tribunal) + $1500 (from selling his 1/18 car collection) + $300 (for mending your Dad's back fence)?

I think it started off from an interest > strong motivation > passion > obsession > stalking > narcissistic personality disorder...

lol

speaking of doing transactions with those from whom you have bought and/or sold wheels Terry... :)

speaking of doing transactions with those from whom you have bought and/or sold wheels Terry... :)

Oh Dear (sigh)...

Can't get away with any secrets from my wife either... :)

Lets see, that makes a total of $104,250 which is pretty good money for an N1, or is it Chef? :)

Getting there haha...

(My apologies if this is all sounding too smug lol)

Terry when the time comes to sell, you'll be the first to know. I'd be proud to sell it to you, my friend.