SAU Community

Skyline Monthly Cruise 003

Hardcore Princess

Dear Skyline Owners,

Skyline's monthly cruise is on again. We are meeting at City West Car park on Tuesday 1st of Sepetember at 7.30pm and 8pm depart. For those who don't know City West is located on the corner of Railway St and Sutherland St, West Perth.

As you know these cruises are restricted to Nissan Skyline vehicles ONLY!

We (the people running this cruise) place a strong emphasis on safe driving at all our Cruises, so if you intend to come along please obey the road rules. Inappropriate driving will not be tolerated. If we see you driving stupid expect that as your warning and you wont receive a map at the next cruise.

Unfortunately this will be the last monthly cruise i put on as i am moving to port headland on Wednesday... if anyone would be interested in continuing this by all means go for it i think its good to catch up with everyone once a month.. but up to you's :P

So hope to see yous there for the last time for a while...

P.s if anyone is interested in buying my car or wants to buy there mrs a nice little non turbo babyy then pm me :P

Olivia

***Please note, this cruise is not affliated with SAUWA or SAU in any way whatsoever***

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.

Will there be any undercover meet points this time? This seems to be the downside to the cruise as some people can't help attracting unwanted attention.

As far as taking over the cruise duties is concerned, Brett and I have been working on a little something that could accommodate the gap. More info will be available within the next couple of days so stay tuned.

open cruise now? Whats the reason for that? Just wondering...

i kinda liked the skyline only cruises. =(

Not that im going so im not too fussed

but when was it discussed?

The skyline cruises are good but i guess others want in...And this MIGHT be the last cruise for awhile unless someone steps up to organise them.

open cruise now? Whats the reason for that? Just wondering...

i kinda liked the skyline only cruises. =(

Not that im going so im not too fussed

but when was it discussed?

The skyline cruises are good but i guess others want in...And this MIGHT be the last cruise for awhile unless someone steps up to organise them.

Yeah im not taking my car tonight thats why i made it open cruise

And like passive said this is the last cruise i will put on for like 1 yr to 15 months...

So unless someone takes over the skyline monthly cruises wont be happening

Sorry to disappoint everyone :(