SAU Community

Brand New Work Emotion 11r In Matt Black

Hi guys,

11r_mbl1.jpg

The Work Emotion 11R is a brand new rim fresh off the boat from Japan - I was one of the first to get a set and they arrived last week.

The only problem was I bought them for an Evo 8, and a test fit found them being quite a long way outside the guards, to the point that some major guard work was gonna be needed, and more stuffing around with the suspension settings. In the end, I put them back in the box and have decided to sell them and go for something less extreme.

They are still in their boxes, just as they arrived from Japan. I bought them for $2290 from the great guys at JDM Concept, and I'm prepared to offload them for $2000. That's NOT or near offer, so no low-balling or you'll get a short sharp response from me.

18x9.5 +20 is a perfect fit for a R32 GT-R and will also work on R33 or R34 GT-Rs. If you've got a GT-t and want to roll the dice, be my guest lol

Run a 235/40/18 and a 'relatively' aggressive wheel alignment and they will fit with just rolled guards. Always looks worse firstly, when the car is off the ground as the rims get positive camber, and secondly without some mildly stretch tyres.

Either way, very good price- good luck with the sale.

I know it would probably work with a bit of stuffing around with suspension settings, but I'm also running TEIN EDFC so there's a limit to what I can do with it. I really just need the Evo on the road at the moment, as my only other alternative is driving a Ford Territory lol

• 1 month later...