SAU Community

Missfire! Help Please!

victor71

My skyline yesterday decided to spaz out and start to miss fire around the 5k-7k rpm range. I just had new plugs put in so i dont think that is the the problem. can anyone help me out. i the car is a 94 model and its just done 100000kms. could it be old fuel injectors or what could be the issue here. please help me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my car misfires alot, when i pull the engine to the max it seriously misfires, and when I try overtaking cars in the highway it doesn't stop misfiring, sometimes the boost starts pumping up and the rpm starts dropping no matter what I do till the car slows down, I have stock headers, turbo, trubo dump pipe, down pipe and suddenly a 3 inch exhaust pipe.

I changed my fuel pump, my plugs, my airflow meter which helped for a coupe of days but then it started again.

Help!!! when I start the a/c my engine starts stalling, and at idle my engine starts to dying out especially with a/c.

I broke my hoses that carry oil from above the engine where do i get the newer one?

Waiting for reply,

Falah

Fly me out to Hilton Riyadh Hotel for a couple of weeks & I'll bring you hoses and coilpacks. :down:

All new; obtained from www.justjap.com

I'll have the last week of December + 1st week of January to fit the trip in. :thumbsup:

if ur car is boosted, u should to regap the plugs to around .8 due to the change in turbulence in the combustion chamber. if it still misfires you have a bad coil

if car is not boosted, change ur plugs, if it still misfires u have a bad coil

if still mises you could have bad wiring to coil or bad wiring, or bad fuel mixtures, VERY VERY RARE

Faulty air flow meter can seem like a misfire if not experienced

Hey I need parts especially from Nissan but the Saudi Nissan team is such a dim witted crap it just asks me to get lost, they can't help! as soon i say i drive a skyline

www.justjap.com or [email protected] always reliable

OR

[email protected] since they've completed their relocation