SAU Community

Lf Good R33 Front Mount

HYBRID VL

been looking around on ebay and so on for a good front mount kit with piping and cooler for my R33 i want one that i do not have to cut any holes to make it fit.

Is there anyone on here who can steer me into the right direction thank u.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been looking around on ebay and so on for a good front mount kit with piping and cooler for my R33 i want one that i do not have to cut any holes to make it fit.

jjr stealth.return flow. No holes. Need a bit of the reo trimmed. and the bumper. Other than that its a good fit.

Have a look at JJR (Just Jap Racing) they have there own part of the forsale section, he has a Front mount kit that requires very little modification, it keeps all the stock pipes and you only need to grind your reo bar back a little.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Co...er-t209304.html

thats the link.

Richard

http://www.perfectrun.jp/src/detail.php?pi...result_mode=pmk

ARC turnflow is by far the best for what U want. Their patented core design kicks ass over all the others

If you want good quality, ARC,Blitz Return flow coolers.. i've had them in the past but because i do alot of drifting, i broke them cores and then changed to a JJR return flow cooler... cheapest :) very good as well im doing 233kws with 17.5psi

AVO also make a good R33 cooler that fits the stock piping. My car had one on it when i purchased it, its black so super stealth. I am making 245rwkw and its still going strong. Only trouble is they are pretty pricey compared to other ones......

Hi all,

Many of you may already be aware that we are the sole Australian distributor for Blitz Japan, and we have just received another shipment of their latest 2009 release Return Flow Intercooler Kits for ECR33/ER34 & HCR32

We have the Blitz Intercooler Kit Type CS in stock for the above models, and have them available and on special at only $799.00

blitzcsrfkit.jpg

For more details, please click the following URL or feel free to call or pm us and we will be only too happy to assist.

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?produ...=430&page=1

Regards,

Steve

Whats the diff from the CS to the LM? Is it just that the CS is shiny?

The LM Series has been replaced by he CS series.

CS is Chemical Shine, and is a coating used to prevent alloy corrosion.

I have looked at these new CS kits and they look like a great bit of gear, especially at the price Just Jap as offering.

yer same i like the idea of this front mount and price aslong as i can have the front mount in clear view and hide all piping im happy i think it looks best with pipes coming out ether side then both pipes out 1 side.

BUT..if i want a cooler that requires no mods to my car to fit then thats what i will have to settle with.

ANY 1 with pics at all...?

Here ya go:

P9110127.jpg

P9040123Medium.jpg

R33Taupo2.jpg

P9110130Large.jpg

And nah, you cant see the pipe underneath. Top notch!

Only reason you can see the return on the last pic, is because i messed up a cut :P But meh. Whatever! Paint it black one day!

Edited by gotRICE?

That actully looks better then i thought it would thanks for those pics what type of power do these handle?

I couldnt answer that to be honest, but a mate was using one running 280rwkw and it wasnt hindering anything. If chinese cores are capable of hadling 300+rwkw. Id say the Blitz should be able to handle alot more, but im sure someone can answer that better.

Any FMIC can look good. Its all about the fitment. I messed mine up slightly and it bugs me every day.