SAU Community

Photos: Sauwa Members Cruise North September 6th, 2009

Levi_

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I feel like taking my car off the market now lol.

Dude by any chance does your dad wear glasses, slightly balding???

That was an awesome description ^^^ Lol, just that the other day when i was filling up with petrol, this guy started chatting to me telling me i have a very nice car, and how his son who would be about my age has an R33 GTR but has to sell it...

HAHAHA, yep my dad alright. (Comb over to hide balding ftl)

Lol, he drives my car every now and then :)

Its funny when he drives it, he gives it like half throttle and baaaaacks off. "James, this car has some go!"

Edited by Ten Four

HAHAHA, yep my dad alright. (Comb over to hide balding ftl)

Lol, he drives my car every now and then :)

Its funny when he drives it, he gives it like half throttle and baaaaacks off. "James, this car has some go!"

Hahahahaha yeh that was him, thats awesome lol, small world. I did think of asking him at the time if his sons name was James, but then i was like what are the chances haha. Although if i think about it now its like how many guys are there my age driving an R33 GTR haha.

He was saying how he hell likes driving it lol, to quote: "its very very fast" (school girl giggle)

Thanks for the pics Levi!! spewin' I couldn't come on the whole cruise and get some of those fancy motion shots but my map sensor was playing up.. was painful enough trying to keep up down Roe Hwy :)

Great photos as always :)

Very nicely done!!! :thumbsup:

I wouldnt have been phucked to get out of the car and take photos as everyone went by :P But yours turned out great!

We did a rather interesting speed for the next ~60km (after getting a little lost) and managed to catch up to the group a good 20km outside of Toodyay.

Next cruise we'll try do some more structured/planned driving shots because everybody was too close together so we could only shoot every 3rd or so car.

Next cruise we'll try do some more structured/planned driving shots because everybody was too close together so we could only shoot every 3rd or so car.

I'm sure we can assist you in getting some good shots, don't be afraid to ask people to re-park there cars etc so you can get a good group shot, I'm sure everyone will be happy to geet a nice pic of there car :woot:

I'm sure we can assist you in getting some good shots, don't be afraid to ask people to re-park there cars etc so you can get a good group shot, I'm sure everyone will be happy to geet a nice pic of there car ;)

Thanks, will make more of an effort next time instead of running off and eating lunch elsewhere :woot:

hooray i finally have a driving shot of my ride. thanks a bunch levi, really great photos

+1. Great shot of my "whiteknuckle" driving, thanks heaps Levi. Btw, the fella who's Dad likes his (gotta be sold GTR)should work on the old man to buy it & keep car & son in family? Car for fun, son for detailing?

Great drive with fellow appreciaters btw. Will do it again one day if permitted. (Haven't read the whole thread yet) :banana:

Cheers GW

PS: Detailer in my family gets to "blow dry" the hearse.