SAU Community

Rollcage Ind.

brendanw

Hi i'm Brendan

I run a small business (Rollcage Ind.) mainly building rollcage but can do most fabrication work

Rollcages

tube bending

fuel/surge tanks

s/s mild and ali pipework

chromoly parts

very low hourly rates and im on the sunshine coast QLD

nice. good to see someone else on the coast offering his skills.

Would you be able to post up some quotes so everyone has an idea?

eg. 1/2 cages

surge tanks

full cages

etc etc

I might have a fair bit of work for u in a few months

Hi all

price list

1/2 Cage - $600-$750

Full Cage $1200-$2000 (depending on number of braces and intrusions bars)

these prices are for mig welded cdw cages. I can do tig welded cages in cdw or cromoly at extra cost

surge tanks price would depend on design probably around $100-$150

i dont have any polishing gear so all aluminum would mill finish

thanks brendan

Rollcage Industries

0419750046 or pm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i havent been on line for a while

1)Timr33 mate i would need the car to do the bending but supply and bend for around $600 some then you can notch and weld you self

2)Yes if you require qld transport mod plate these will be around $100 dollars extra

3)yes i can if you dont brake 10s you only need a half cage with side intrusions

4) topspeed buy precut(prebend so you can notch and weld) wat do you mean and does you r32 do 8 sec on the 1/4

thanks brendan

• 3 weeks later...

bLaQ.bOi i think you needed to choose your question better.

Trying to keep a car 'street legal' with a cage can proove difficult. Look into the regs of your state if you're serious. Mod Plates in QLD are the equivelent to an engineers certificate, except they are affix to the car.

If you were looking into motorsport stuff, perhaps a better question would have been "Are these designed to meet CAMS/ANDRA specs??".

bLaQ.bOi i think you needed to choose your question better.

Trying to keep a car 'street legal' with a cage can proove difficult. Look into the regs of your state if you're serious. Mod Plates in QLD are the equivelent to an engineers certificate, except they are affix to the car.

If you were looking into motorsport stuff, perhaps a better question would have been "Are these designed to meet CAMS/ANDRA specs??".

yep your 100 percent correct.

i shouldnt assume he knew what i ment, reguardless. he failed to answer, i wouldnt buy this stuff, esp if it hasnt been properly designed, like if its just slapped together