SAU Community

R30 4dr Import For Sale

GTR30

(see if this helps...)

P-plate friendly. ;) Fits one (probably both) of these exemption categories listed on Vicroads website:

Probationary drivers may apply to drive vehicles with 6 cylinders or less that are:

turbocharged or supercharged with a power to weight ratio of less than 100kW per tonne;

turbocharged or supercharged with a power to weight ratio between 100kW and 125kW per tonne and that are considered to be a family type vehicle (4 seats or more) rather than a sports type vehicle.

JH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTR30, thanks for letting me know about yours. I might keep it in mind.

Incidentally, the photos of the interior on the site are about 2006 vintage. How's the interior now? Are all the trim pieces still there - like the console cover for eg?

GTR30, thanks for letting me know about yours. I might keep it in mind.

Incidentally, the photos of the interior on the site are about 2006 vintage. How's the interior now? Are all the trim pieces still there - like the console cover for eg?

all still exactly the same... the interior and the motor/driveline are the best features of the car... the only thing that is different however is the drivers window handle has broken :P but i still have it and it works just fine haha

let me know....

oh and it's still registered

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...