SAU Community

Maintaining Black Leather Trim

2 Steps...

1) Zorbel leather cleaner from saddleries and then...

2) AutoGlym leather conditioner

I use this on the black 'Nappa' leather of my wife's BMW. Same as 'Connolly' leather.

OR... you can go the whole hog and get...

1) Connolly Leather Treatment

2) Connolly Leather Conditioner

3) Connolly Leather Cream for $250 more

theres hardly any product for the suede. just buy a brush and give it a good brush up and down and avoid eating inside your vehicle.

^^^True!

After the Brush Treatment you can then spray Scotch Gard to protect suede from penetration/permeation/osmosis/stain from sweat/sauce/semen/drink etc.

^^^True!

After the Brush Treatment you can then spray Scotch Gard to protect suede from penetration/permeation/osmosis/stain from sweat/sauce/semen/drink etc.

Gross.. use a towel..

Thanks for the tips on the leather guys much appreciated.

For the suede, Kitten makes a car seat cleaner, give that a go. I used it and it worked fine. You can also get the seats shampooed by a professional cleaner, had this done also after a cousin couldn't hold his insides after a big afternoon at the pub..

^^^True!

:) Mwahahaha! Nothing can protect your suede if that stains..

But i do spray scotchgard and every once in a while when it's really dirty ( got a three year old sitting in the back ) I'd use my Bissel upholstery cleaner machine.

+1 for Meguiars. I use the Leather Foam and it conditions the leather and smells sooooooo gooood . Try it

+2 has anyone noticed on the wax wash bottle theres a black v35 as picture label =)