SAU Community

1992 R32 Gtr, 108,000k Ray Wheels 18x10

Posting on behalf of my mate who dont have internet.

1992 GTR R32 with genuine 108,000k

he bought the car 2007 jan with 92,000k's on it, he was the first owner in aus and imported it.

Cars is very clean he is a clean freak and will wash it twice a week and polish it every 2nd week. drives me nuts everytime i rock up he is washing it or polishing it.

Mods on the car are

-apexi suction kit

-mines ecu

-highflowed r33 gtr turbos (i fitted them 2 months ago)

-3.5" front pipe

-decat pipe (has std cat)

-3.5" cat back (has new good standard exhaust he got one made as he got defected a month ago)

-cusco front strut brace

-tein front suspension and kyb rear

-camber/caster front and rear adjustable not sure on brands

-jjr red silicon cooler hoses

-defi gauges boost and water on pillar mount

-greedy turbo timer

-hks timing belt (i replaced 3 months ago)

-Rays 18x10 rims rare rims!

car is in top condition and always driven like a granny most mods come on the car when he got it, the turbos we put on because the std ones dropped a wheel, silicon intercooler hoses we put on because the std old ones cracked, apexi suction kit and mins ecu where put on when he bought the car.

Fuel pump died aus day this year and i put in a 255lph pump cant remember brand.

also i done a compression test when i replaced turbos cant remember the readings but they where all good can test again if intrested.

he is selling because he has lost the passion for the gtr and has bought a house.

um lets see been trying to get him to get a boost controler and get it on the dyno and liven the thing up abit with some boost but he just insnt intrested.

he wants a honaa dc2 intega or something cheap to run and sporty so intrested in swaps and cash his way.

so $21,500 ono

car is located in Mount Gambier SA

Ash : 0423913197

post-51272-1252896677_thumb.jpg

post-51272-1252896693_thumb.jpg

post-51272-1252896707_thumb.jpg

post-51272-1252896733_thumb.jpg

post-51272-1252896749_thumb.jpg

haha this is when the fuel pump gave up aus day this year, full of beer it lead to.

has 3 bubbles in dash as you can see in picture which is standard for the r32's, seats and rest of interiour perfect.

has alpine headunit with ipod connectivity.

nismo gearknob

car just passed a majior defect went over the pits and passed first shot. things that where changed was exhaust, wheels the track is to wide, gauges and turbo timer removed. (these item have been put back on and come with the sale items can removed and price deducted)

Also has had a new powersteering rack put in 2 months ago.

very clean cant stress this enough this is a un raped r32 gtr veryhard to find decent ones these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...